No virus on Equinox

Wj420

We enjoyed a virus free cruise on 10/15/15. After all the comments we were a bit concerned but we had no evidence of any problems. If I hadn't read the thread I wouldn't have know there ever had been an issue. I did notice the staff cleaning throughly; doors of the bathrooms, chairs in cafe de bacio... Great ship, clean and great crew. Enjoy!

We enjoyed a virus free cruise on 10/15/15. After all the comments we were a bit concerned but we had no evidence of any problems. If I hadn't read the thread I wouldn't have know there ever had been an issue. I did notice the staff cleaning throughly; doors of the bathrooms, chairs in cafe de bacio... Great ship, clean and great crew. Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback....happy news.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

We were on the same sailing, and I too was concerned before the sailing.....my husband gets anything in the air it seems!!

I agree, it was a fantastic trip, a lovely ship, and everything seemed very clean! (I also noted that almost everyone I saw was diligent about using the hand sanitizer!)