Port Canaveral parking HELP!

Crazyone123

I too, started using "Park n Cruise" when the price went up at the port. It's close to the pier, and has always offered GREAT service, lots of shuttles and a savings of about 50%. If every minute is important to you though, as mentioned above, just park at the pier. NO PROBLEM. ;)

"SKY"

We sailed from there last November and parked right at the pier,,,not sure but might have been $20 a day,,,,a little more than Balto but way cheaper that NY.

We were out of their in no time,,,once we got our luggage (we no longer to self disembark) we walked right out and crossed right on over into the garage and to our truck. No traffic issue getting out of garage or area of port and up the road we came back to MD.

I understand you're wanting to get on the road as quickly as possible.

Parking cost at Port Canaveral is obscene! While it will take an extra half hour +/- to shuttle, I would use an offsite option.

FYI - the offsite options there multiplied when PC increased the parking rate. They actually tried to prevent outside companies from shuttling guests to and from the pier with some outrageous fee that was later overturned. I refuse to pay for parking at PC just on principle.

We always park at the port. It may cost a little more but on our last cruise we were in the car and on the road at 815. No waiting on a shuttle. We always stay in a hotel that has the 40% coupon.

Would you mind sharing which hotel offers a 40% coupon for parking at the port. Thanks

Would you mind sharing which hotel offers a 40% coupon for parking at the port. Thanks

Here's where we will be staying this coming July.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center

They offer the 40% off....Makes the parking total $72.00 instead of $120.00.

We used Park Port Canaveral and loved it. Only 6 a day if you prepay. We did self assist so were off the ship at 7:30 and they were waiting when we got outside. In the car and going down the road at 8:10. So you can be on your way with them as well because the only wait we had was going through customs.

Here's where we will be staying this coming July.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center

They offer the 40% off....Makes the parking total $72.00 instead of $120.00.

We have stayed at this hotel and were very pleased. For less than $25 for the whole week, the convenience of walking off the ship, grabbing my bags and being on the road at record speed is worth it. But I guess that is relative. We are a family of four (and I pack everything) so we use the porters. Go through customs and straight to the car.

The arrival is also great. We pull through and drop off our bags, the kids and I wait while my husband parks the car. Super fast.

We have stayed at this hotel and were very pleased. For less than $25 for the whole week, the convenience of walking off the ship, grabbing my bags and being on the road at record speed is worth it. But I guess that is relative. We are a family of four (and I pack everything) so we use the porters. Go through customs and straight to the car.

The arrival is also great. We pull through and drop off our bags, the kids and I wait while my husband parks the car. Super fast.

Hear,hear!

What do you mean $25 for a week? Where?

Just as side note: Some of the shuttles charge if your party has more than two. My family of 5 is why I am choosing to park at the terminal. The other option to save money sit in traffic by driving up and dropping them off and then return an hour later on shuttle. I will pass...:rolleyes:

I have this problem as well so didn't use a shuttle from a hotel, but park port canaveral doesn't charge extra for the amount of people. We are a family of five and only paid 37 something to park for 6 days. Much cheaper than the port and we didn't wait any. Went straight from car, checked in and got on bus for 5 min drive to port. Got off ship at end of cruise and got right on the bus with no wait as well.

Here's a link to other hotels that offer the 40% off.

http://www.parkingstay.com/2014/01/port-canaveral-discounted-parking.html

This is a link directly from Port Canaveral's website that has a longer list of hotels offering the 40% off.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_4.pdf

Parking at Port Canaveral is $120 for a 7 day cruise with 40% off it is still $72 if i can add, at off site it is $5.95 a day, 8 days is $48 so you can choose. Their buses run every 15 minutes and it only 4 miles away so you can choose which ever fits you.