Norwegian Escape - What an achievement in five months

A slightly different ship video showing a little of how Escape changed in the five months before she first sailed.

I wonder how they were able to gain access to the ship during construction. VIPs?

Very interesting video. It's amazing they are able to turn the unfinished mess from five months prior into such a beautiful ship so quickly.

Great video, thanks for sharing. Did NCL invited you, as I suppose a very valued guest, to visit the shipyard?

We have sailed with Norwegian for many many years and have a tradition of sailing on every NCL European new build first cruise since the Sun, but the visit was arranged by a close friend as a special treat.

We have sailed with Norwegian for many many years and have a tradition of sailing on every NCL European new build first cruise since the Sun, but the visit was arranged by a close friend as a special treat.

That's great, impressive! And awesome tradition, I already failed big time as I skipped Getaway. ;)