b2b cruise wine question

killineybay

There have been several posts about wine and B2B passengers. There has been at least one post where people were able to bring two on the first cruise and another post that said the second bottle was held until the second cruise. There is no written policy that you can refer to [emoji32]and if you call Princes twice you will get three answers [emoji32]

Bring boarding passes for both segments.

Based on most posts about this, if you show both segments' boarding passes you can each bring two bottles aboard without paying corkage fee at that time.

A couple of posts have said they will hold the second bottle until the second segment.

If they give you any other answer or try to charge you the corkage fee at that time, ask to speak with a supervisor.

We will be doing a b2b cruise in February. Just wondering if we can take on 2 bottles of wine per person at embarkation. I tried to do a search but could not find the answer.

Thanks,

Ann

We have done this twice - most recently last month - out of Fort Lauderdale. In the first case (February 2014) it was a true B2B with separate boarding documents and we just brought both sets of paperwork with us and showed them to the folks at the 'wine table.' They recorded the 2 'extra' bottles and gave us a receipt and they were delivered to our cabin the afternoon of the last day of the first cruise. No corkage was charged. Last month we were on 2 10 day cruises purchased as a single cruise. We showed the folks at the wine desk our cruise paperwork noting the 20 days and they let us take all 4 bottles on. Again, no corkage was charged.

Do they actually record each cabin number that brings on the bottles of wine at embarkation? I haven't noticed them checking my cabin number.

They asked us both times but only recorded the number (if I remember correctly) the first time when they held the bottles until the end of the first cruise. The receipt they provided had our name, cabin number, number of bottles, name of the wine and vintage.