Cruising in the next 7 days?

300dtc

Who is leaving on a cruise this week? Anywhere from today to next Monday ...

Where are you going? On what ship? Why this destination or date?

So we are leaving Monday, November 16 on the Sky to the Bahamas...we are going this date because it's a Steeler bye week and it's the only way I can get DH to sail during football season!

We sail sunday 11/15 on the Dawn out of NOLA. We are very excited!

My game plan this week is the cut back the amount of stuff I have out to pack in half...

I find it even harder to pack light at this time of year..temperatures are so variable!

Who is leaving on a cruise this week? Anywhere from today to next Monday ...

Where are you going? On what ship? Why this destination or date?

So we are leaving Monday, November 16 on the Sky to the Bahamas...we are going this date because it's a Steeler bye week and it's the only way I can get DH to sail during football season!

Leaving Friday Nov 13th on the Sky (You will be getting on as we get off).

This is our annual guys trip, we usually try to do a 3 or 4 day to minimize time away from home as our wive's arent alway fond of us getting away. 3 out of the 4 of us are accounants so mid month is ideal for travel. Sort of how we ended up picking this sailing. We actually usually sail Carnival for the guys trip but with the UBP being offered it was a no brainer for us.

-Matt

Heading out on the Sky this Friday for the 3-day. Normally I only cruise out of the Northeast, but I had air and hotel points and decided to be a 5th wheel on my sister's vacation with her husband and another couple.

Looking forward to my aft balcony and UBP. Haven't cruised this year because we cancelled our September 7-day and booked a 13-day B2B on the Gem for June 2016. I hate not cruising once a year...so this is my fix!

Leaving Friday Nov 13th on the Sky (You will be getting on as we get off).

This is our annual guys trip, we usually try to do a 3 or 4 day to minimize time away from home as our wive's arent alway fond of us getting away. 3 out of the 4 of us are accounants so mid month is ideal for travel. Sort of how we ended up picking this sailing. We actually usually sail Carnival for the guys trip but with the UBP being offered it was a no brainer for us.

-Matt

Save some drinks for us! Have fun!

One of our nephew & his friends are on the Breakaway now, heading to PC - they scored on a last minute deal due to price drops, against what FDR is wishing for. We could've joined them but didn't ...

Tropical Storm Kate isn't a "threat" to US mainland and not expected to turn into a late season hurricane, should pass the Bahamas by tonight & turn north & west out into the Atlantic, away from land.

Nephew's group might not get to GSC due to sea conditions after the storm's passing thru.

Headed out on the Sky on Monday, November 16! First time cruisers here so we picked a short one. Celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary!

Happy anniversary! Maybe we will see you onboard[emoji4]

Also on the Breakaway to Florida and the Bahamas this Sunday, 11/15, with the wife to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

Also hoping to watch some football on Sunday (I know, I know.... not really a 20th anniversary type activity, but I'll make it up to her the rest of the cruise :)).