Black Friday Carnival Gift Cards?

Stateroom_Sailor

You can only buy these gift cards if you have a Carnival MasterCard?

No, but the benefit doubled last year ($100 gift card for every $500 purchased) with a Carnival Master Card. Only a $50 for every $500 with any other method of purchase. Last year, they mailed the free cards a couple of weeks after the date was over.

And how does one apply for the Carnival MasterCard? Like I need another credit card like a hole in my head.....

On the Ship or Carnival website. I've got too many credit cards, so I'll pass myself. My Sams Club card gives me better rewards on Carnival than the Carnival Card, so there would be no other use other than Black Friday.

My DH and I booked a Thanksgiving cruise and would you believe we just realized we will be on board on black Friday.

We don't do internet while cruising as we see it as our break from all that. Now you guys are getting me worried. I can forego buying clothes, technology, presents but a sale on Carnival gift cards? What am I going to do?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can use Canival.com for free on the ships. Just be sure you completely log out of the site when you end your transaction so that the next person using the computer doesn't have your information.

Cool really good news. We really stay away from technology on our cruises...unless u count slot machines [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What do you mean SAMs Club card? We have those. How does this work?

I mean Sams Club Mastercard, which then becomes your member card too if you apply. Along with Gas and Dining, you get 3% cash back on travel. Since Carnival only gives 2 points per dollar through Carnival only, there's little point in switching.

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor