Requesting balcony tables

JOLTnPEST

I was wondering if anyone has ever requested a full sized table for their balcony like the b6/m6's have?

We have a b1 on the escape and would love a large table so we can have meals on our balcony.

We had an aft facing balcony on the Getaway last year, and when we asked for a larger table, our room steward said he would try, and ended up bringing us two small tables

I think it depends, but you can always ask :)

I was wondering if anyone has ever requested a full sized table for their balcony like the b6/m6's have?

We have a b1 on the escape and would love a large table so we can have meals on our balcony.

You can, of course, ask, but remember that space is a very precious commodity on a ship.

In order to give you a full size table, the steward has to get it from somewhere. They don't exactly have a storage locker full of spare full size tables just in case someone wants something. Their only option would be to take it from someone else, and that isn't likely to happen.

You can, of course, ask, but remember that space is a very precious commodity on a ship.

In order to give you a full size table, the steward has to get it from somewhere. They don't exactly have a storage locker full of spare full size tables just in case someone wants something. Their only option would be to take it from someone else, and that isn't likely to happen.

Really they don't have storage lockers full of tables? Thanks for letting me know!

I hope you have a LARGE tip in your hand when asking. These are room stewards not furniture movers. You have to realize that they will have to also move it after your cruise if you do get one.

I'm just waiting for someone to come along and ask is it possible to have their beds moved to the balcony and put together as queen size.