Escape stateroom info?

tmdl20

We are a family of four and are very much looking forward to our cruise on the Escape early next year. We booked an inside family stateroom. It looks REALLY small, but we know we won't spend much time in there, so we went with that. My questions are...

Is there storage for suitcases under the bed? We will have at least three.

Are there outlets for charging devices? How many?

Is there a TV in the room?

Thanks for the info. :)

The bottom bed is really two twins. Most bags fit easily under beds. Fits two bags easy. Smaller bags and more can fit under beds. A small potion of the space under the bed has a life jacket bin.

There are outlets on the small desk across the foot of the bed. The balcony rooms had 3 US and one European sockets. We always carry a power strip to get all phones, iPads, cameras charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always bring a compact outlet strip that gives me 3 outlets to use instead of one, it comes in very handy! I got it on amazon, it's by Belkin.

I'm not sure if they let me post a link, but go to amazon, and in the search bar type in

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt)

Thanks for the info. I know it will be crowded, but at least I also now know that there is storage under the bed. As for the outlet bar, we tried that on our Carnival cruise and it was taken when bags were checked. We never got it back. As long as we have an outlet, we are good.

Anyone know about laundry? On Carnival, it was the only thing that wasn't able to be paid with our room key. We needed a bunch of quarters. No one, even customer service, could sell us any, so we had to pay for the laundry service.

Thanks for the info. I know it will be crowded, but at least I also now know that there is storage under the bed. As for the outlet bar, we tried that on our Carnival cruise and it was taken when bags were checked. We never got it back. As long as we have an outlet, we are good.

Anyone know about laundry? On Carnival, it was the only thing that wasn't able to be paid with our room key. We needed a bunch of quarters. No one, even customer service, could sell us any, so we had to pay for the laundry service.

NCL don't have self service laundry so no need for quarters

usual laundry service where you use laundry bag expensive but look out for laundry special offered once a week where fill a bag for $29

We are a family of four and are very much looking forward to our cruise on the Escape early next year. We booked an inside family stateroom. It looks REALLY small, but we know we won't spend much time in there, so we went with that. My questions are...

Is there storage for suitcases under the bed? We will have at least three.

Are there outlets for charging devices? How many?

Is there a TV in the room?

Thanks for the info. :)

DSCN7717.JPG

DSCN7716.JPG

DSCN7715.JPG

DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7713.JPG

NCL won't confiscate your power bar. We've had one in our checked luggage on all six of our NCL cruises this year.

The outlets are connected to the room lights (which only stay on if you have your room key or similar card (old hotel key) in the light switch).

No self serve laundry on NCL ships. Mid-cruise, there will be a "fill a bag" laundry offer. It was $19.99 on the Epic last month. And it is 2-day service (for example: Turn in on Wednesday, get back on Friday night). Laundry is charged by the piece at all other times. (Platinum guests get 1 bag of laundry free).