Navigator Questions

EDL

Hi Again,

Two Questions related to my next cruise,

1. The deck plan shows the Viking Crown split into separate areas, one is the Cosmopolitan Club - What is this, a normal lounge open to all or a restricted area ?

2. If you are residing in the Royal Suite do you have access to both the concierge lounge and the diamond lounge or just the concierge ?

Thanks, would I need to pre book speciality restaurants before joining the cruise or will the concierge arrange tables for us each night ?

Also anyone ever have theirs evening meals served in the Royal Suite ? Can you order from any menu ?

In our experience, the specialty restaurants were not fully booked. They can often accommodate walk-ups. My advice is to wait until you get on the ship to make your reservations as they typically offer discounts. On embarkation day, there were crew members in the Promenade offering 20$ discounts for bookings on certain nights. We were offered 20% off at Chops when we were in there eating lunch on embarkation day (a perk for suite guests). The concierge will also be glad to help you with dining arrangements and should be able to get the same discounts for you.

Being in a suite, you can order room service from the MDR menu. I believe you can also order from the specialty restaurants for an upcharge.

Thanks, would I need to pre book speciality restaurants before joining the cruise or will the concierge arrange tables for us each night ?

Also anyone ever have theirs evening meals served in the Royal Suite ? Can you order from any menu ?

if you are okay with paying up front or absolutely MUST have a specific date/time, book on your own. if you want to use up OBC or are flexible, wait until you board. they will almost always have specials available although you do not need a concierge to make your own reservations. their hours are limited.. 830-11 during the day and 430-8 for cocktail hour.

you may only order from the MDR menu, not specialties, at least not until the new suite program rolls out next year on Quantum and Oasis class ships.