Royal website bugged?%

Dr0xX3rZ

When I click Book Now on Royal Carribean website it goes to the booking page but there is nothing. Any cruise it does that. Tried at home, job, phone tablet computer etc. I get to the page where it says Sail date stateroom guest info review cruise and payment tabs but there is nothing under the tabs, only a white page Anyone got this?

Problem I am having is when I try and book the Ovation of the seas it won't let me as the dynamic dining option is liked faded out and I can't click of it. I have no idea what that means, that's the only option for the Ovation with dining. So frustrating!! Everything else is working ok.

It is ver frustrating...Our cruise is in 6 days and for the past 6 days I have not been able to log in! I called 3 times everytime I get a different excuse its annoying...I still cannot print any documents...

Did you use the correct log in information. I have been able to get in on various computers and tablets many times the over the last 6 days without a problem.

It is ver frustrating...Our cruise is in 6 days and for the past 6 days I have not been able to log in! I called 3 times everytime I get a different excuse its annoying...I still cannot print any documents...

You can try the "back door" method. :) Go to the RCI home page and in he blue banner across the top click on "Prepare To Go" and then click on either "On-Line Check-in" (for your SetSail Pass) or "Cruise Planner (to get your E-docs). Hope this helps.

I usually wait till Sunday evening to even attempt to access our reservation.

It is then that I have relaxed sipping a glass of wine, and can deal with the new site.

Good luck.

Hope I can get thru it tonight to see everything

Safe travels.

When I click Book Now on Royal Carribean website it goes to the booking page but there is nothing. Any cruise it does that. Tried at home, job, phone tablet computer etc. I get to the page where it says Sail date stateroom guest info review cruise and payment tabs but there is nothing under the tabs, only a white page Anyone got this?

I am not sure if my issue is related, but here goes. I booked shore excursions yesterday and never received the confirmation. When I called RCCL, the person I spoke with told me they were not able to connect with AOL. So, if your carrier is AOL, perhaps this might explain the glitch. I'd give them a call in any case. I eventually asked them to send the confirmation to my other email account and did receive it. Who knows! Good luck.

I have gotten the same screen as the OP for the past 4 days. I have tried different computers and devices and different browsers. Nothing works

Same page here for days as well. White page not loading.......

Called RCL and asked what I need info on and told them the web site was not working for Days!!!:rolleyes:

Edited by CVU

If and when if works correctly, that will be news. That it isn't working correctly is SOP for Royal Caribbean.

I've had the same issue for about four days. Try Chrome - I was able to get to the booking page there.

I use Chrome and it is the white trying to load page.

I just call RCL and bug them and get the info I need.

Wastes their time and no sales may come of it in the end. I did pay up for a small ugrade yesterday, so they made some money on my half hr+ call getting prices and info etc. I couldn't get on line

RCL may get the message that the web site for scanning for info is faster & Cheaper!!! than using their Agent on the phone??

None whatsoever at work, home, or mobile.....

Still not working. Already tried browser cache. Changed Browser to chrome edge and Firefox. Cellphone tablet and pc. Home and work. Nothing is working. I don't even want to book I just want to see prices right now for maybe booking.

Still not working. Already tried browser cache. Changed Browser to chrome edge and Firefox. Cellphone tablet and pc. Home and work. Nothing is working. I don't even want to book I just want to see prices right now for maybe booking.

I got it to work on Safari last night for one cruise check.:confused: Chrome won't work.

Try one of the travel sites (which we cannot mention) to get pricing info.

Did you use the correct log in information. I have been able to get in on various computers and tablets many times the over the last 6 days without a problem.

Hi

Had much the same problem we sail on 28th. I phone yesterday and helpful lady managed to access our documents and email them to me. TA tried the same earlier with no success, if they say they can access stay on phone till the email arrives. Good luck

Had much the same problem we sail on 28th. I phone yesterday and helpful lady managed to access our documents and email them to me. TA tried the same earlier with no success, if they say they can access stay on phone till the email arrives. Good luck