Shore Excursions Group,

wendyp247

Any ever hear of the tour company,Shore Excursion. Group They contacted me via email about my upcoming group. How did they get my email? Are they Legit? Thanks

I booked an excursion with Shore Excursions Group. Everything worked out perfectly, including a credit from a successful price guarantee submittal. They are affiliated with the travel agency I used to book my cruise. If you used a travel agent, they might be affiliated with them also.

If you look on the Ports boards, they are mentioned regularly. Are they legit? Yes. Are they the best? Well that is a matter of opinion. There ARE NOT tour providers, they are brokers. This can cause a communication problem (again see the many threads on the port boards) which has left people standing at the dock.

But they are cheaper, and for some, that is all that matters.

• 3 months later...

Went on a horseback riding excursion in Aruba that promised BEGINNERS would be given the opportunity to Trot, experienced riders could gallop and in spite of our group being only 3 people we were not given the opportunity to trot and I was told that if I had wanted to trot I should have gotten a private ride. When I complained to Shore Excursions Group my dissatisfaction with the the misrepresentation of the tour I was totally blown off and received NO compensation for my dissatisfaction in spite of their money back guarantee.

Their description of the tour was totally misrepresented. Horseback riding on the beach, was 95% on sand dunes where you could not even see the water and the "beach area" was small, very littered and filthy, and only big enough to turn around in.

I WILL NEVER TAKE A TRIP FROM THEM AGAIN

• 1 month later...
Went on a horseback riding excursion in Aruba that promised BEGINNERS would be given the opportunity to Trot, experienced riders could gallop and in spite of our group being only 3 people we were not given the opportunity to trot and I was told that if I had wanted to trot I should have gotten a private ride. When I complained to Shore Excursions Group my dissatisfaction with the the misrepresentation of the tour I was totally blown off and received NO compensation for my dissatisfaction in spite of their money back guarantee.

Their description of the tour was totally misrepresented. Horseback riding on the beach, was 95% on sand dunes where you could not even see the water and the "beach area" was small, very littered and filthy, and only big enough to turn around in.

I WILL NEVER TAKE A TRIP FROM THEM AGAIN

Update. Finally made a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau after no response from them after 2months and shore excursions immediately agreed I was right and gave me a FULL refund