Roatan Gumbalina Park

MiloAshesMadison

Hello!

I'm new here and trying to navigate the boards. I hope that I'm posting this in the best spot that it will garner the most attention ;)

I'm wondering if any one here knows if princess offers the Canopy zip lining , and beach excursion at Gumbalina Park?

I know Carnival does have the zip lining and beach excursion . I can only find the excursion through princess that takes you to the park its self but cannot find anything about the zip lining part.

I'm partial to princess only because I really like their port itinerary for the western Caribbean 7 day cruise but would be open to other cruise lines as well that offer the same port itinerary . Are there any others with the same itinerary that people know of right off hand?

Maybe there's a better forum I should post this on??

Thank you all in advance!

Erica Johnson , MN

First Cruise

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to cruising. We've been to Gumbalimba with Princess the last two years. Princess offers tours just to Gumbalimba (which has a beach but it's not the best) or a combo with Tabyana beach. You might be able to book the Gumbalimba trip and then pay for your zipline on your own once there. Usually you have at least an hour before you have to go back to the ship, so you should have time to do that.

I also love ziplining Milo. I booked the tour to Gumbalimba Park with Princess, then had plenty of time to add on the zip lining after the tour of the park. I believe the ziplining was only about $40.00 more, purchased at the park (VERY reasonable these days.)

There were only about 4 people that added ziplining, so there basically were no waits and the guides were great -- taking photos of us with our cameras, as well as offering photos they took. I ended up buying their photo disc for another $15.00 or so. Oh, and they were GREAT lines, through the jungle, over and through the canopy, and ending literally at the edge of the beach. Very fun!

I had time to walk on the beach and take some photos and eat before the Princess transportation took us back to the ship. It was a great combo of "their tour" and my adding to it, with dependable transportation included.

I heartily recommend it!

Edited by seafun

Thank you every one! This has been a huge help! Seafun can I ask how many hours princess gives you at the park/ and beach?

I know I will want to spend a great deal of time with the monkeys as this is largely in part why I chose this cruise. But of course I want to zip line over the jungle and walk down to the beautiful beach as well.

Thank you again all!!

Milo