Luggage - Quantity, Size & Weight Limits?

OrchidOne

Are there any specific limits to the number of bags, per passenger - and the weight of each bag? I searched RC web site and only found this subjective answer:

Each guest is permitted to carry a reasonable amount of personal property (including luggage) aboard the vessel; however, for your comfort and convenience, it is recommended that you limit the number of pieces you take.

We are not flying in, so I am not concerned with airline limits.

Edited by OrchidOne

I met a couple on a transatlantic a few years ago who were moving continent, and had most of their cabin full of bags and boxes. They tipped everyone well, including their cabin steward for the inconvenience. Each bag/box was easily carried/moved individually. But there wasn't a particular limit. Royal suggests a max of 3 bags somewhere else, but it's a suggestion rather than a rule.

I met a couple on a transatlantic a few years ago who were moving continent, and had most of their cabin full of bags and boxes. They tipped everyone well, including their cabin steward for the inconvenience. Each bag/box was easily carried/moved individually. But there wasn't a particular limit. Royal suggests a max of 3 bags somewhere else, but it's a suggestion rather than a rule.

The cruise contract doesn't allow that, though. You might get away with it, but per the contract, you are allowed only, "the wearing apparel and personal effects reasonably necessary for the cruise."