New Years Day boarding....? Chaos...?

Qcruise

So our family is boarding the Inspiration on Friday New Years Day here in Long Beach for our twin sons birthday celebration including his girlfriends family so it's a big group. My question is.....I have read on here about some "chartered" events on these weekend cruises where boarding was very late due to the hoards of drunks the night before not getting their selves out and off the ship the next morning. Never is there more concern for this issue than on New Years Eve, which is the night before this group disembarks the vessel. What do you think....?? Will Carnival be handling this group accordingly....?? Is there a good chance we won't be able to board on time....? It's not fair to the next boarding group if the previous "tenants" can't get up and off the ship on time. We've purchased FTTF before, but in this case I think it might be a waste of $$.

What group chartered the NYE cruise? We've sailed after an Atlantis charter and had no issues boarding. Only clue about the previous cruise was a few interestingly placed stickers on the walls.

FTTF gets you to the head of the line, any time you check in.

Edited by SadieN

Well, there's no full ship charter and there's always a possibility of someone not getting off on any cruise.

Our combined family cruise out of Long Beach several times a year (and other cruises from other ports) and only once did we have an issue. Back on the Paradise about 8 years ago, a couple jumped off on a sea day.

Edited by SadieN

So our family is boarding the Inspiration on Friday New Years Day here in Long Beach for our twin sons birthday celebration including his girlfriends family so it's a big group. My question is.....I have read on here about some "chartered" events on these weekend cruises where boarding was very late due to the hoards of drunks the night before not getting their selves out and off the ship the next morning. Never is there more concern for this issue than on New Years Eve, which is the night before this group disembarks the vessel. What do you think....?? Will Carnival be handling this group accordingly....?? Is there a good chance we won't be able to board on time....? It's not fair to the next boarding group if the previous "tenants" can't get up and off the ship on time. We've purchased FTTF before, but in this case I think it might be a waste of $$.

No one will know.