Just Off Anthem and wouldnt hesitate to book 3 more cruises on her!

• 2 weeks later...

It was very annoying and I was going to say something but when I saw her and found her to be an elderly woman traveling alone, I figured it might be her evening companion and didn't Haven her earth to say anything. Now, the loud partying kids on the other side, my husband spoke to them a few times but in their drunkeness, they forgot all about us each night and partied on. It was not a good trip for sleep!

It was very annoying and I was going to say something but when I saw her and found her to be an elderly woman traveling alone, I figured it might be her evening companion and didn't Haven her earth to say anything. Now, the loud partying kids on the other side, my husband spoke to them a few times but in their drunkeness, they forgot all about us each night and partied on. It was not a good trip for sleep!

at first i thought our cabin was next to a NFL training camp ,i later found out it was children day/evening care center. noticed but it DID NOT keep us awake:)

I read great reviews on Davids Tours in St Thomas. My problem is that for two people, it is cost prohibitive, but with another few people on the same tour, it should work out well for all of us.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining David's Tours in Saint Thomas on February 19, 2016. David is booked, but he said his assistant is fabulous!

• 3 weeks later...

consndrob240, thanks for yet another lengthy and relevant review! I learn something new from every review I read! Hmmm, I like to have wine with my dinner but don't like tracking down a sommelier, guess I'll take my own!

consndrob240, thanks for yet another lengthy and relevant review! I learn something new from every review I read! Hmmm, I like to have wine with my dinner but don't like tracking down a sommelier, guess I'll take my own!

Royal did away with sommelier quite some time ago. I see your going on Anthem soon, we found the staff at Vintages to be very knowledgeable about wines and I enjoyed their homemade Sangria at Vintages :)

We had a great time on Anthem last month and will be back on Anthem next week :D

Have a wonderful cruise!