Help w/Alaska Solstice June 2017 Family Verandah

duchesslt

Hi! I am hoping experienced Celebrity cruisers can tell me if this is worth booking from a pricing and, of course, great vacation perspective.

June 9, 2017 - Solstice

Family Verandah - 5 cruisers - apparently has 575 SF room and 105 SF balcony for price of regular verandah (seems to rival suite sizes)

Price - $8800 for all 5 including taxes+Go Best package (Premium Bev for 2, Int, $300 OBC, Gratuities for 2)

Please let me know if I should grab this or if you know of better promotion/pricing. I would even consider other lines except NCL.

Thanks for any advice/knowledge you can share!

Edited by duchesslt

If pricing drops you can move to the lower pricing until final payment date. Thus what you "pay" now has little ultimate meaning. The family verandas are great for a family with lots of space.

Thanks - I just am wondering if $1760 pp sounds about right w/taxes and beverages included for an Alaska Celebrity Cruise.

Thanks - I just am wondering if $1760 pp sounds about right w/taxes and beverages included for an Alaska Celebrity Cruise.

I paid about $1500 PP this past May for a 1A Veranda cabin. We had the drink package, tips and $300 OBC.

I think it's a good deal, been in that exact cabn, try for deck 8 as they have the larger veran as.

Thank you! I am trying to find pictures of that cabin as we may book a second interior room for my brother/spouse but am unsure if that 105sf verandah would seat 7.

I was thinking it is a good deal because if I compare 575sf rooms across other fleets and even on the solstice, I'm in a penthouse category for 5k more at least.

I booked it! I really hope I made a good decision with Celebrity Solstice - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to bring kids and mom to Alaska.

if nothing else, you will LOVE Alaska. It's a nature lover's dream.