Latest Special Offers on Divina

Beamafar

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/13372-msc-launches-2-for-1-balcony-promotion.html

MSC are offering a very special deal on balcony cabins on Divina from April next. According to the article, kids under 12 will sail free on selected sailings as well as BOGOF as in: second person in stateroom being free, too, with prices starting from $999.

Hi Ken .............. boy, looks like you're having some fun up there these days :eek:

I have ZERO interest in travelling Stateside due to how immigration treats those who consider spending hard-earned money in the good ole USA. I think, though, you're plámás-ing (sic) me here :D

The offer is only applicable in the US - I thought I'd share the info on here as there is an increase in interest in Divina now that she's permanently based in Miami. Me - I wouldn't fly out there if I got the cruise for free! Recent experience onboard in that region has left a less than pleasant memory that won't be repeated by this cruiser!

Hi Bea. I've never been over the Atlantic so I am innocent of US immigration procedures! Yes, wild up here last week but less so now, snow next methinks.

I would fancy a Carribbean cruise at those prices but the boss is less enthusiastic. If they are gonna offer those prices only to US customers, I'll pass but I'll email my US TA and inquire.

Not sure why you think I'm plamas-ing you! As if I would!!;)

Nollaig Shona daoibh, Bea!

Edited by CruiseIreland

Thanks for posting this! I got a midship balcony for three for $1900!!! Phenomenal deal!!! :) I had originally booked the Black Friday deal and though $2600 for three was great, so this is out of this world!

We will be driving from Canada to get onboard!!! Summer road trip! :)

2nd person free? I didnt see that. The price is the same as for few weeks back.

I usually go to a place that have all the cruise listed, like a fare search thing. Then I go to the ship website to book. Is it the same or should I help other website?

Hi Ken .............. boy, looks like you're having some fun up there these days :eek:

I have ZERO interest in travelling Stateside due to how immigration treats those who consider spending hard-earned money in the good ole USA. I think, though, you're plámás-ing (sic) me here :D

The offer is only applicable in the US - I thought I'd share the info on here as there is an increase in interest in Divina now that she's permanently based in Miami. Me - I wouldn't fly out there if I got the cruise for free! Recent experience onboard in that region has left a less than pleasant memory that won't be repeated by this cruiser!

Can you share what happened in the us? Sorry to hear there were issues.

Can you share what happened in the us? Sorry to hear there were issues.

Immigration for cruise ship passengers can be a bit of a nightmare regardless of which cruise company you sail with. One of the excuses is that they don't have the technology onboard to process ESTAs. Yet we have to pay for these "not visas!" :rolleyes:

A general issue I have is that I resent being treated like a criminal to visit the US - there are too many wonderful places in the world to visit and where you're welcomed as a tourist and not treated with contempt by ignorant, ill-mannered immigration officials.

Edited by Beamafar