Is Patron or Don Julio Included In Premium Drink Package?

as41shots

Patron is. I'm not familiar with Don Julio. DH was drinking Ron somebody rum and it was included. I think unless it is some outrageously expensive spirit, it will probably be included in the drink package. :)

EDIT: I have been informed that it was Ron Zacapa. :-)

Edited by Coralc

I had a tequila flight on Oasis at Sabor and it had Don Julio Reposado, Sauza Hornitos Reposado and Corazón Reposado. I know for sure I've had patron on board some ships, I think in Boleros.

Navigator this week, 12/6-12/2015. A couple was at the pool bar next to me: They ordered two shots of Patron and two bottles of beer as chasers. They each had the PP. So the Patron was no charge. But they had to pay for the beers. They had suites gold card which had a perk benefit of buy one beer and get one free.

Navigator this week, 12/6-12/2015. A couple was at the pool bar next to me: They ordered two shots of Patron and two bottles of beer as chasers. They each had the PP. So the Patron was no charge. But they had to pay for the beers. They had suites gold card which had a perk benefit of buy one beer and get one free.

Why did they have to pay for beers? I thought everything was included with the premium package.

The couple was ordering TWO drinks at once for EACH of them. Rules are only ONE drink at a time per transaction per person. So the Patron was included free for each, but one beer was charged and the other beer free, BOGO, on suites perk card.

What they should have done, IMHO, would be to have the Patron transaction run through on each of their cards and then, when that transaction was complete, they could have ordered the beers, totally free and included.

There is no time limit between drinks. I was so thirsty one afternoon that I slammed a vodka and tonic and ordered another one in about 30 seconds.

Your DH is a man of fine taste. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try Fortaleza if you really like tequila. It's a little hard to find, but check the www site for a place.

It's still a small family owned distillery that cooks in copper stills.

We meet one of the family in San Diego last year and since then have bought several bottles for us and friends.

The couple was ordering TWO drinks at once for EACH of them. Rules are only ONE drink at a time per transaction per person. So the Patron was included free for each, but one beer was charged and the other beer free, BOGO, on suites perk card.

What they should have done, IMHO, would be to have the Patron transaction run through on each of their cards and then, when that transaction was complete, they could have ordered the beers, totally free and included.

There is no time limit between drinks. I was so thirsty one afternoon that I slammed a vodka and tonic and ordered another one in about 30 seconds.

That makes total sense now.. Thanks for clearing that up.. Its like when I try to buy a round at a Cardinals game.. "Sir, you're limited to two alcoholic purchases per transaction".

They had suites gold card which had a perk benefit of buy one beer and get one free.

not a suite perk. but it is a C&A perk from Platinum and up. buy one get one Beer, wine or soda.

suites by and of themselves do NOT get any special drink perks currently outside of access to a concierge or Suite lounge during the evening cocktail hour.