Police and Homeland security onboard reflection. Boarding halted. anyone know anythi

JERSEYGIRL1983

The Celebrity rep said it's an 'inspection' that Border Patrol is entitled to do at any time and they chose today to do it. We saw the Hotel Manager in the lobby here on the phone.

We're catching up with friends we met on our last cruise so time is flying by for us.

Seems highly likely that they would tell people waiting that it's "procedural" to keep them from panicking. The "rest of the story" will be revealed later. Meantime, I hope posters will keep from jumping to conclusions that this is somehow related to Celebrity's president and her staff, or a terror threat, or a crime scene or any other idea.

Edited by cruisestitch

We,ve been inside the terminal - arrived at 11 am and given assistance since I have service dog, however still inside waiting. Someone did just bring water bottles, so I was able to offer the dog a drink.

Local personnel said a disembarking idiot passenger said, "Have fun, we left a bomb aboard." Hence the police.