Ncl announces 2017 itineraries

ESCARGO

There is also supposed to be a 10 day in September on the Jewel that is not listed yet that I think hpecorari was referring to. I would really like to see that one. I wonder why all the other Alaska itinerary's are listed but not that one?

I have to say I am not impressed one bit with the prices. We did a 9 day in May of this year in a forward penthouse (SE) and it was thousands less than the SF on the upcoming 8 day. That was really pushing it for us and was a real splurge. I know the prices are on NCL's website and I hope the 3rd parties prices can take a chunk out of them somehow.

Also not a fan of you getting a "perk" but then having to pay on top of it such as the gratuity on the beverage package. It was not long ago it was inclusive. I do hope we see some positive changes on our upcoming cruise this May as there was a noticeable drop off in the quality of many things over the year before. This last cruise was still our favorite of the 7 to Alaska that we have taken but if they are going to push prices up as much as they are I expect to see very noticeable changes for the good.

If not we will be exploring other cruise lines. We don't really want to but the product we fell in love with seems to be changing and so far not in a good direction. Fingers crossed NCL comes through on the other side of this mess and we can see why they did it.

Sorry for the rant :o

I talked to my PCC today and even he could not see the 10 day cruise. He is supposed to call me back this evening after he talks to his boss and I get home. I will let you know what I find out

If the price is right I could be convinced to take the 10 night. I am just scared of the weather so late in the season. Please give me the good and bad? I cant ask on the roll call since its not an actual cruise.

Can we start a roll call for a virtual cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by familycruzer

I talked to my PCC today and even he could not see the 10 day cruise. He is supposed to call me back this evening after he talks to his boss and I get home. I will let you know what I find out

If your PCC is like my PCC there is nothing he can do until it shows up for him to book.....and as of this morning - it wasn't showing up on their end. My PCC said to check back after the new year.

Harriet

If the price is right I could be convinced to take the 10 night. I am just scared of the weather so late in the season. Please give me the good and bad? I cant ask on the roll call since its not an actual cruise.

Can we start a roll call for a virtual cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did - LOL I know I'm going - just a matter of booking it when it's available!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48562210#post48562210

Harriet

• 3 months later...
Just found out that i will be in Oklahoma in June next year and wanted to extend my stay and do a family vacation from Houston with NCL. Very disappointing they do not offer any cruises from Houston in June:(((((

NCL pulls out of Houston for the last time next week on April 16th 2016. Not a feasible home port for NCL.

Edited by bluesea777