Food Pictures from Oasis of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean Cruise, 11/28 – 12/5/2015

alocsin

Thanks all for all the kind words. Posting the photos is my way of giving back to all the reviewers and photographers who posted before me and helped me figure out our cruise. Apologies for the blurred shots -- those were probably by me and the good shots were by the hubby -- even though we both used the same iPad.

Thank you. You have helped me. I should have mentioned in my above post that we booked our cruise a year ago and will be telling them New Year eve. So I've gathered a whole bunch of pictures of the ship to show them. Our kids love treats, so I've used a few of your yummy dessert pictures to show them how great the cruise will be. (We'll be on Allure but I assume its' very similar) :D

Thank you. You have helped me. I should have mentioned in my above post that we booked our cruise a year ago and will be telling them New Year eve. So I've gathered a whole bunch of pictures of the ship to show them. Our kids love treats, so I've used a few of your yummy dessert pictures to show them how great the cruise will be. (We'll be on Allure but I assume its' very similar) :D

The food is not only similar on the Oasis class ships but you'll also find many of the same dishes across the Royal Caribbean fleet.

See if your kids can find the two free yogurt dispensers on board the Allure. Here's a pic of one of them from jimzim.net:

FrozenYogurt-IMG_6528.JPG

The food is not only similar on the Oasis class ships but you'll also find many of the same dishes across the Royal Caribbean fleet.

See if your kids can find the two free yogurt dispensers on board the Allure. Here's a pic of one of them from jimzim.net:

Thanks again. They for sure will love the (free) frozen yogurt! ;)

Those pictures are so great. I've been on oasis before and at the time out wasn't the best fit for my needs since I was still active and lived to explore ports... but now I'm rethinking booking on it again since I need to spend more time in the ship and resting. :)