Room Service drink prices on VP ... April 2012?

Runaways

We would appreciate confirmation from those who may know if the room service drink prices shown on my Voyage Personaliser this evening are current - the date on the bottom of the list is April 2012. It states all bottles of spirits come with "6 sodas (mixers I assume) of your choice" included in the price. Corkage is stated to be US$20 - also current? Thanks.

• 5 months later...

On the drinks front. We're in a Q3 Royal suite on the Queen Mary 2 and it states complimentary drinks, does this mean literally any drinks? Or do we get first bottle free and the rest get paid for??

My Mum and I don't drink much but I don't to be surprised by hefty charges ony CC.

Thanks

On the drinks front. We're in a Q3 Royal suite on the Queen Mary 2 and it states complimentary drinks, does this mean literally any drinks? Or do we get first bottle free and the rest get paid for??

My Mum and I don't drink much but I don't to be surprised by hefty charges ony CC.

Thanks

Two bottles of your choosing which are replenished if finished. There is a fridge with mixers and beer which are replaced if used. Bottled water is provided, it is all complimentary but for consumption in your stateroom.

Venture into the bars or restaurants and all drinks there are charged to your account.

Your butler will be pleased to talk you through what's available when he greets you.

M-AR

Thanks

No it does not mean any drink Your Butler will give you a list of the Drinks that are included

I don't think we've ever had anything from "the list".

Beware, not everyone gets a free replenishment. Only those on good terms with their butler!

Stewart

Thank you for the correction about replenishment, l have had replacements previously without asking and therefore took it as the norm.

M-AR