Miracle interior cabin with obstructed view

wendyp247

Unless it's changed very recently all our 4K French Doors have opened. The last few (in the 4200's) are picture windows, obviously those don't open.

The French doors open but not onto any deck. The promenade is a deck below. The doors are 'Juliet'. Have a gate across the lower portion of the window.

Edited by SadieN

Yes, they do open, but as mentioned above, you can't go outside since there's a gate preventing you from doing so. There is a narrow catwalk right outside the door for the crew to use for maintenance. The life boats are directly outside your french door, and unless you are lucky enough to get one of the cabins with a sliver of view between the lifeboats, all you will see is the side of the lifeboat. But the door allows you to get fresh air and you can see some light, so it's better than a regular inside cabin. They're the same size as a balcony cabin but no balcony,

Unless it's changed very recently all our 4K French Doors have opened. The last few (in the 4200's) are picture windows, obviously those don't open.

The French doors open but not onto any deck. The promenade is a deck below. The doors are 'Juliet'. Have a gate across the lower portion of the window.

Changing my wording from 'gate' to 'fence'. The barrier cannot be opened.

I was in 4122 Dec 6,the doors are sealed permanently,a screw at top and bottom ,caulked,I think it makes cabin quieter when it is windy. There is a red sign on the door,for your safety cabin doors must be kept closed. I spoke to the front desk,they said none of the french open, none. I was on Miracle,used the doors to help regulate temperature of cabin.

It is between boats, good view but is above Ivory Piano Bar,no problems until Karoake from 10pm - 12:00. Easily heard in this room,but loved it enough to book again. Sailing from Baltimore & low prices,sign me up.

I was in 4122 Dec 6,the doors are sealed permanently,a screw at top and bottom ,caulked,I think it makes cabin quieter when it is windy. There is a red sign on the door,for your safety cabin doors must be kept closed. I spoke to the front desk,they said none of the french open, none. I was on Miracle,used the doors to help regulate temperature of cabin.

It is between boats, good view but is above Ivory Piano Bar,no problems until Karoake from 10pm - 12:00. Easily heard in this room,but loved it enough to book again. Sailing from Baltimore & low prices,sign me up.

Weren't you on the Pride out of Baltimore on 12/6?

I was just on the Miracle, December 13 in cabin 4122. The French doors do open. You cannot walk out on a deck. It is between the life boats with a view. It was a very quiet cabin when we were in it. Our room steward was Cecep. He was fabulous! Enjoy your cruise!!!