Just off Glory any questions

jabberjaw070596

I am sailing Glory in September 2016. I read that Glory had its Fun 2.0 makeover in 2012. How is the ship holding up a few years later (general appearance and maintenance)?

Very good. I was on her for the 6th time Dec 5-12 (last month) and she had just got new carpet a couple weeks prior in the main atrium and in the elevator bank areas.

6c78b305e273981f1a6623525481c562.jpg

What tour did you do on Roatan? We're on the Glory in May and I booked an excursion for Tabyana Beach and am debating whether or not to change it. $40 pp seems a little pricey just to have somebody drive you to a beach.

Was FTTF worth it?

Did you purchase the Cheers beverage program?

We were at this beach in 2015 and were very pleased with it. The beach is on the other side of the island and took about 20-25 minutes to get there. They have a place to change, lockers, a restaurant a bar and lounge chairs. If you're into snorkeling the water is crystal clear. There are locals in kayaks that are willing to take you out further into deeper water, which was beautiful. They do ask for a tip to do so! Here are pictures of the beach.

IMG_0406.jpg.1aec12097e0cbe2fbd0d71b4de392531.jpg

IMG_0403.JPG.99c7732a2ec4e3b5b35f63252c03746b.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG.7033ed6f7a8f80a6d179fe04f45c86d3.JPG

Is is true in the MDR the waitstaff only sings on formal nights and on the last day of the cruise?

I don't remember which nights during the week they danced as all my cruises run together in my head. But the last night was definitely one of them. You get the "Leaving Our Funship" song and they dance to "Gangham Style".

• 2 weeks later...