Fjords near Glacier Bay

bbgran190

Can someone comment on viewing fjords while inside Glacier Bay?
Wondering if you have it confused with "Tracy Arm" which is referred often as a Fjord. Sawyer is at the end of the Fjord to greet you.

If you want to do both Glacier Bay and Tracy Arm.... some Holland trips offer a side excursion to visit Tracy Arm's Fjord while continuing to Glacier Bay for main glacier viewing.

Wondering if you have it confused with "Tracy Arm" which is referred often as a Fjord. Sawyer is at the end of the Fjord to greet you.

If you want to do both Glacier Bay and Tracy Arm.... some Holland trips offer a side excursion to visit Tracy Arm's Fjord while continuing to Glacier Bay for main glacier viewing.

Actually Glacier Bay has more fjords than Tracy Arm does :D

Thanks. Since our itinerary is going to Glacier Bay and not Tracy Arms, I just wanted to make sure one of my travel companions will be able to see fjords on our trip. Fjords is part of her bucket list

Edited by bbgran190

Thanks. Since our itinerary is going to Glacier Bay and not Tracy Arms, I just wanted to make sure one of my travel companions will be able to see fjords on our trip. Fjords is part of her bucket list
For those craving to see both.... do pre-book the Tracy Arm side excursion if your boat offers it. The #1 excursion to sellout pre-cruise is the Tracy Arm excursion on Glacier Bay cruise itineries.

To clarify.... what is your ship and sailing date?

Edited by xlxo