NCL Sky "Free Drinks"

cruisincorgi

Is there a per day fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on the Sky.

All cabins, all sailings 2016 get the beverage package included in the cruise fare. They don't charge 18% of UBP at booking.

But that does still leave OP's question up in the air if they charge on each individual drink.

Not on the Sky.

All cabins, all sailings 2016 get the beverage package included in the cruise fare. They don't charge 18% of UBP at booking.

But that does still leave OP's question up in the air if they charge on each individual drink.

That's what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off the Sky this morning. There was no charge for drinks. No one asked for a tip. Anyone over 21 could just walk up to any bar on the ship, except the coffee bar, and get a drink, including beer or wine. No wristbands or room keys needed. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
Just got off the Sky this morning. There was no charge for drinks. No one asked for a tip. Anyone over 21 could just walk up to any bar on the ship, except the coffee bar, and get a drink, including beer or wine. No wristbands or room keys needed. Enjoy!

Cruiser Rich, is it true what I've been seeing that there is an upcharge for "premium" bevvies/beers/wines?

Hubby and I are not drinkers but we do like non alcoholic smoothies or pina coladas. do you know if those are included in the free drinks on the Sky? leaving in April

If they say no just order the drink with the alcohol on the side. :-)

Rochelle

Cruiser Rich, is it true what I've been seeing that there is an upcharge for "premium" bevvies/beers/wines?

Here is a picture of the sky all inclusive menu, and the now uncharged "premium" options http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2301007&highlight=sky much like the test for the a la carte menus last year went fleet wide, i wonder how long till this bar menu takes over the ubp on the other ship.