Carnival hotel Maya Code?

vwrestler171

We just stayed at the Maya for our 1-2-2016 Miracle cruise. $159 Carnival cruise rate with parking and shuttle.

There doesn't seem to be a corporate code, like in the past, but the rate came up when I did a mock booking to check rates.

If you click on the view packages and promotions arrow, the Park and Cruise rate comes up.

It took several months to get the rate I wanted, but persistence pays.

Hmm? I thought I called and was told there was no more "Carnival rate".

Are you willing to share what you consider a "good rate"??

You have to actually talk to her. I was forced to communicate with her via email because my work schedule didn't work. I was able to get a balcony waterview room for $170 and it includes shuttle to the port in the morning.

Thanks for answering!

I have a feeling it may be because our cruise is right before Easter and so the "cruise rate" might be higher than usual that week!

Easter is early this year I think? The cruise rate today on the web site is over $300!!

I am OK with our Hyatt rate at $189 also including parking. I get both Hyatt and Hilton points so we'll be fine for this year.

Who knows if we'll have a ship next year since the Miracle is due to go to China at the end of 2016.:mad:

Edited by riffatsea

Thanks for answering!

I have a feeling it may be because our cruise is right before Easter and so the "cruise rate" might be higher than usual that week!

Easter is early this year I think? The cruise rate today on the web site is over $300!!

I am OK with our Hyatt rate at $189 also including parking. I get both Hyatt and Hilton points so we'll be fine for this year.

Who knows if we'll have a ship next year since the Miracle is due to go to China at the end of 2016.:mad:

March 2017 is what the Miracles Captain said in November. I expect the Splendor [emoji20] to come over for a yr and then a 2.0'd Conquest class after Splendor leaves. The Mexican Riviera is too big to drop.

Edited by vwrestler171

March 2017 is what the Miracles Captain said in November. I expect the Splendor [emoji20] to come over for a yr and then a 2.0'd Conquest class after Splendor leaves. The Mexican Riviera is too big to drop.

They're waiting for the larger Canal to open.