Can I Get OBC with Early Saver First Dibs?

GradUT

On Monday, I booked a cruise for myself and my daughter using the Early Saver option. Today, that same cruise is available at the same price but with a $50 pp OBC on the Early Saver First Dibs Deal which is available until Monday.

Can I request the OBC using the Early Saver Price Protection option? Or is there any other way I can get the OBC for this cruise. I'd hate to think I lost out on $100 because I booked too early!

Thanks

As long as you're comparing identical cabin categories (i.e. 8D), you are eligible for the OBC. Just submit the form or have your PVP submit it for you. Remember to get a screen shot of the reduced fare for backup; they're known to change from hour to hour!

I don't understand why you didn't get the obc when you booked on Monday. That's when the sale started.

Whoops, I got my days mixed up. We booked on Sunday, not Monday. Well, I'll submit a Price Protection form anyway and see if I have any luck.

Thanks for the helpful info, everyone!