2016 drink prices?

sunsetme

How to share? The wine lists change by ship and the availabilty changes even during a cruise. Mixed drink list? They will mix almost anything. Thousands of possibilities. Beers? Same situation as if lots of Aussies on a cruise then more aussie beer added to the selection.

If you are looking for classic inclusions there are probably 8-10 wines included. They again will vary. beers - Bud, Heineken, and something light - I do not drink them. Also a 4th a common variety. Basic mixed drinks, small martinis, and specialty coffees w/o liquor are included. Am advanced search will give you copies of lists available on board showing SOME of those included - but definately not all.

We are not drinkers except going to the elite cocktail party nightly to have one sociable glass of wine . We find that cocktails on a ship are way over priced & so are their wines . If there was no Elite social hours we would not miss any of the wine ;). We prefer bottled water & juices :D

How to share? The wine lists change by ship and the availabilty changes even during a cruise. Mixed drink list? They will mix almost anything. Thousands of possibilities. Beers? Same situation as if lots of Aussies on a cruise then more aussie beer added to the selection.

If you are looking for classic inclusions there are probably 8-10 wines included. They again will vary. beers - Bud, Heineken, and something light - I do not drink them. Also a 4th a common variety. Basic mixed drinks, small martinis, and specialty coffees w/o liquor are included. Am advanced search will give you copies of lists available on board showing SOME of those included - but definately not all.

Oh, I haven't been on a X cruise for over one year so I just wanted to se how much the prices have gone up.... After the perk packages have been introduced to almost all cruises I suspect they have...