Rollator in Main dining Room and show room on Equinox

Stevero2

Am presuming a rollator is a walker. If so yes you can. If where you are seated in the MDR is tight they might move it out of the way for you and or ask you to fold it up. Suggest asking to be seated by a bulkhead. The theater is not a problem.

I have always found that when cruising with mum they she will walk with her rolllator (walker) to the table and the waiter will take it away and park away from walkways. Most of the waiters like to pretend they are driving a Ferrari when taking way and returning for our departure.....they do like to have a bit of fun. As the the theatre, I haven't been on the Equinox (will be Oct 2016 for 23 wonderful nights) but have found on I think all cruise ships that to get to the fist row you normally do down steps. The accessible seating is always to the back with room for walker or wheelchair. I'm sure someone who has been on Equinox will be able to chime in and give you the correct info. Happy sailing.:)

There you go someone beat me to it as I was typing. Does the theatre not have steps leading down to 1st row/stage area ??

Yes, you have to walk down a lot of steps to get to the first row in the theater. The OP will have to leave the walker in the back of the theater and then walk the stairs to the first row.

On HAL Eurodam,, it was possible to enter the theatre through the lower of the two decks and,thereby, go directly to the first row. The diagram of the Equinox looks like it would be set up the same way, thereby not requiring steps. Does anyone have firsthand knowledge of whether or not this is the situation?