contact the celebration ??

Just got back and wondered how I can contact the team on Celebration.

We had a great time and would like to thank and highlight the people concerned for making our trip so brilliant.

Does anyone know if there is an email address to contact the cruise director Paul???

Hello - The email addresses for the ship are not in wide public use to reduce the amount of email etc traffic due to the internet issues when at sea etc

Using the finalstatement email address will probably not get your message through either I am afraid.

You could ask for the UK end to pass on your message using the contact details on the Thomson own website.

Or you could complete the customer service questionnaire email you get promised a few days after you return

Been back two months and still waiting on ours

Been back since July and November and still waiting for both of ours!

I have sent my thanks to the post-cruise dept at Thomson and know that the messages have reached the people concerned.

not had one for the last few Holidays, think there may be a £5 admin fee if you wish to make your comments known :eek::cool::rolleyes:

Stevie

Not had one for our last cruise either. Probably the reason we haven't won that prize draw. Lol !!! :rolleyes: ;)

we were the lucky ones ! we got a survey today !

It kept logging itself off and when I put my review into it, it went off completely! Repeated it twice over but refuse to do it again!

Will get my thoughts and messages down and to the relevant people by other means!!