All things Triumph

Suenos del mar

He has a Galaxy S4 and I have the S5.

So the S4 worked good? that is what we have, fingers crossed it works well in Oct. Of course I think DS has the S5. It could just be because it was new to the ship, maybe it was just glitching?

So the S4 worked good? that is what we have, fingers crossed it works well in Oct. Of course I think DS has the S5. It could just be because it was new to the ship, maybe it was just glitching?

Guest services were stumped. I was chatting with a gentlemen and his wife was having the same problem. They both had iphones....one was fine, other did the same as mine. While annoying, I didn't complain...it made me put the phone down more.

My husband and I are sailing June 30! We're starting to get really excited!!! Anyone have their Funtimes from a recent 4-day sailing? If not, anyone sailing this Thursday 6/16 and willing to save theirs? If you can post them, please do so. I actually live near the dock and would even pick them up from you when you get off. Of course, the logistics of that would be tricky. This will be my 16th cruise, so I know how hectic disembarkation morning can be...

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! Does anyone know if Carnival offers a CD of your photos so you don't have to buy them individually? Thank you :)

Not yet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We usually get a balcony cabin on the lido, but this time I was on the hook for 4 people, so we selected corner aft cabins on deck 2. Bad idea. Once we got into the rough seas the last day the ship started pitching.

Mr. cruise expert (that'd be me) with his nifty 25th milestone Carnival cruise card decided to lie down on the bed and rest a while around 2:30pm. I didn't leave the cabin until we got to Galveston. Once I stepped off the ship I was fine.

The Magic awaits in a few weeks!

H

My husband and I have cruised twice once with RC and once with Carnival on the Legend about 5 years ago. Since then we have been traveling Europe. Now we have two babies (7 months and 2 years) so no more traveling to Europe for now. This will be our first cruise with the babies. I am looking at a 5 day out of New Orleans on the Triumph or a 7 day out of New Orleans on the Dream. Following this Thread to hopefully get some ideas on which to choose.

I am a little reluctant to do a 7 day with the littles but then again they may do very well on the ship and it'd be worth the two extra days. I would prefer the seven day when not considering the babies.

The ports really don't matter to me although we do love Isla Rotan and Belize which the Dream visit.

We are cruising on her on the 27th Journey's cruise - I'm looking forward to see what everyone has to say! :)

We usually get a balcony cabin on the lido, but this time I was on the hook for 4 people, so we selected corner aft cabins on deck 2. Bad idea. Once we got into the rough seas the last day the ship started pitching.

Mr. cruise expert (that'd be me) with his nifty 25th milestone Carnival cruise card decided to lie down on the bed and rest a while around 2:30pm. I didn't leave the cabin until we got to Galveston. Once I stepped off the ship I was fine.

The Magic awaits in a few weeks!

How was the noise level when you had the balcony on the Lido deck? Can you hear all the music, and announcements on your balcony?

We have sailed on the Triumph several times and will be going again on Aug 1. We always enjoy her. She is a little outdated and showing some wear but is still a good ship. We always had good food and good service while aboard the Triumph . One thing to do is take the Behind The Scenes tour.

It is a very good tour of the ship.

We sailed on the Triumph the fall of 2015. The ship itself is very nice. We found Guys Burgers awful. Both the burgers and fries were cold. We only had one dinner in the MDR the first night and it was quite good. Service was top notch. We did the Sea Day Brunch and it was excellent.

I would like to go on a bigger ship. The Triumph kinda scares me, due to the incident a few years ago. Also, NO-- is the port away from lots of traffic, like Jacksonville? Is there shuttle buses to all, no matter where you port at?

I would like to go on a bigger ship. The Triumph kinda scares me, due to the incident a few years ago. Also, NO-- is the port away from lots of traffic, like Jacksonville? Is there shuttle buses to all, no matter where you port at?

The port in NOLA is just a few blocks off Canal St. I know there are shuttles from the Fulton St parking, where we are parking. It is close to everything.