All things Triumph

Suenos del mar

My husband and I are cruising Carnival for the first time in October. We picked this ship because it's driving distance for us. I can't wait - thankfully with kids at home time fly's. I am so glad to have found this thread and see everyone's pictures.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how long the jogging track is and if there are usually a lot of people on it? I've had trouble running on it in the past. Also any suggestions on maybe the best time to run on it other than the crack of dawn. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nwo4life, we are on the same sailing. I'm looking forward to the 2.0 stuff also. I've only been on the fantasy (x2) so far.

We went from the Fascination (same as Fantasy) to the Triumph. Loved the Fascination.......LOOOVVEEDD the Triumph.

Doesn't look like the app is available on Triumph yet:

Where do the features of the app work?

On board the Carnival Breeze, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.

Says other ships will be available in the next 12-18 months. Of course I don't know when that was posted on the Carnival FAQ site so not sure when that 12-18month countdown started.

I was hoping it was on Triumph already since this is probably the ship the girls and I will be going on this summer and being able to text them on board would be great to find each other. I don't expect them to stick by my side 24/7 and if I need to meet them other than at a scheduled time texting would be nice.

Hey I found more information about the hub app you were asking about! You can download the app at the Play Store of your device. Once its downloaded you just sign on to the carnival intranet system to access the hub. The app gives a list of supported ships and triumph is listed. When you are on board a Carnival ship you can always access the Carnival site on their Internet even if you purchase no internet services. This leads me to wonder whether it is going to be possible to use the hub without purchasing Internet service. I have not been on board since this was in effect so I'm not sure. If anyone has sailed since the hub went into effect please answer this question!

Just downloaded the app from the Play Store. When you open it, Step 1 says turn on Airplane mode to avoid carrier charges. Step 2 is to connect to Carnival Wi-fi through settings, and Step 3 is Log in with your Sail & Sign card credentials so it appears there's no freebie with it...

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone ever been in Cabin 2201? I see it is at the very front of the ship on Main deck. Is there a chance of hearing a lot of noise or feeling movement????????

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I haven't been on Triumph yet...but I stayed in R1 on my first Elation cruise which would be directly below the room you are talking about. If it's anything like my experience you won't have to worry about oversleeping on port days. There was a loud buzzing noise for probably an hour arriving and leaving port. No motion problems for me but I don't notice that unless I'm on a really high deck.

This is a port morning in R1 on Elation:

Edited by Saint Greg