All things Triumph

Suenos del mar

We sailed on the Triumph the fall of 2015. The ship itself is very nice. We found Guys Burgers awful. Both the burgers and fries were cold. We only had one dinner in the MDR the first night and it was quite good. Service was top notch. We did the Sea Day Brunch and it was excellent.

I know taste is subjective but guys burgers awful? That's something you hardly ever hear. Can't see them being served cold either since they pretty much go from the grill to being served with the demand for them. Fries, I could understand.

• 1 month later...

Hey! My husband and I just returned from the Triumph this past Thursday. We loved this ship! Everything was great...food, shows, crew. The only complaint that I do have is that the whole ship was freezing! It was not a strange sight to see people carrying around blankets and towels to keep themselves warm during the shows. Lol. I was freezing but it didn't put a damper on my fun. Enjoy!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Forums mobile app

Am on triumph now, I agree on the guys burger sadiecat, my burger was lukewarm, and the bun was soggy like it had gotten wet...the fries are good though. It's cold all over the boat except lido rooms, we had to get a fan to be able to sleep. Service is great everywhere but MDR. We have had to ask several times for refills, as there was 4 adults at our table and we drink a lot of water and tea. Not a big deal but still annoying. But as I have said in the past, any day on a cruise ship is better than a day on land!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How was the noise level when you had the balcony on the Lido deck? Can you hear all the music, and announcements on your balcony?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We like the first two or three cabins on the port side on lido or deck 10 and the noise is zero. We have had warmer cabins on those decks, but I take a fan on every cruise. The fan was big time necessary on the Liberty last week, we were in cabin 1010.

Edited by BallFour4

Am on triumph now, I agree on the guys burger sadiecat, my burger was lukewarm, and the bun was soggy like it had gotten wet...the fries are good though. It's cold all over the boat except lido rooms, we had to get a fan to be able to sleep. Service is great everywhere but MDR. We have had to ask several times for refills, as there was 4 adults at our table and we drink a lot of water and tea. Not a big deal but still annoying. But as I have said in the past, any day on a cruise ship is better than a day on land!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mykindaparty,

I'm going to be sailing on the Triumph in cabin 9279 on December 5th. I love it cold! But it sounds like the lido deck cabins are warm if you needed a fan? Did Carnival supply you with one?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise! I hope you write a review when you return!

Dorothy