Looking for help from veteran Star Cruzers

TNCruzer56

Yes...the balcony rooms on the Star have both.

You can have your room steward remove the mini bar items from the fridge.

The coffee maker is small, so we had the room steward remove it so we could have more room on the counter and we ordered 2 large pots of coffee from room service each morning. The coffee was always hot and this method also worked as a morning wake up call:p

We had robes in the room, but if they are not there, your room steward can get them for you.

A nice tip for your room steward at the end of the cruise is a must...ours was wonderful!

Enjoy your cruise on the Star :)

Thanks-jvsnana

Did you enjoy the Star? Food, entertainment etc?

Just got off the Star Sunday. Food was good, ship is in great shape, although I do prefer the Jewel class ships. Crew was great for the most part, but there

were a few with less than stellar efforts. We were in a suite and our butler, steward and concierge were all wonderful.

The shows were good although we did not see them all. Favorite restaurants were Ginza, Cagney's and La Cucina. Thought the Teppenyaki was not worth the price. Versailles is a beautiful room and the food was fine. I thought the food in O'Sheehan's was just ok. Any other questions, let me know. Have a great time.

Are there usually 2 headliner shows per night, early evening and late evening? Are the non-headliner shows also performed twice ?

I'm trying to coordinate dinner times with entertainment times without resorting to a spreadsheet like I had to do on the Oasis and Allure OTS.

Thanks for any info provided.

John