Regal Captain for Feb 28? TYIA

spyro1952

Is Com Romano the current Captain on the Regal or is his name on all the pre-cruise emails now??

I never read those things anymore and just happened to look at them this am for our next cruise.

Com. Romano is probably scheduled to be your Captain. To verify some of the ship's officers go to the cruise personlizer, select the boarding pass icon, then scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Capt. Perrin is current Captain. I'd be interested to know if Cmdr. Romano IS switching to Regal, and if it's permanent, or just covering. He has been on Ruby, which as we know is on the West Coast. Crew on-board Regal in Dec. told me that he bought a house in FLL (as I believe his family used to live in Ohio), so maybe he wishes to be FLL stationed now. I HOPE so! We love the Commodore!

Capt. Perrin is current Captain. I'd be interested to know if Cmdr. Romano IS switching to Regal, and if it's permanent, or just covering. He has been on Ruby, which as we know is on the West Coast. Crew on-board Regal in Dec. told me that he bought a house in FLL (as I believe his family used to live in Ohio), so maybe he wishes to be FLL stationed now. I HOPE so! We love the Commodore!

We've known Cm Romano for many years as he was the Captain on the Sun in 1997 when our whole family cruised for my parents 50th anniversary. He had all of us up to the bridge at noon for a get together (this was before 9/11). My parents had cruised with him many times prior.

My Mom is now 90 and my Dad passed away in 1999. She did get to cruise with him last year on the Ruby for Christmas & NY's. I keep thinking every cruise I take her on will be her last but she lives to cruise. She gets very excited if she hears he will be cruising with us.

He has lived in Davie Fl. for many years and likes to be on ships near home. Hopefully my cruise personalizer is correct!! Thanks for your response.

We've known Cm Romano for many years as he was the Captain on the Sun in 1997 when our whole family cruised for my parents 50th anniversary. He had all of us up to the bridge at noon for a get together (this was before 9/11). My parents had cruised with him many times prior.

My Mom is now 90 and my Dad passed away in 1999. She did get to cruise with him last year on the Ruby for Christmas & NY's. I keep thinking every cruise I take her on will be her last but she lives to cruise. She gets very excited if she hears he will be cruising with us.

He has lived in Davie Fl. for many years and likes to be on ships near home. Hopefully my cruise personalizer is correct!! Thanks for your response.

I have been on the bridge with Cmdr. Romano twice over the last 5 years. Once as part of the UTS on the Crown and then again 2 years later on Ruby. You see my Dad also passed and since then I take DM (now 84) on a Christmas cruise every year, so she does not have to deal with missing him over Christmas. They were together 63 years. I wrote Cmdr. Romano a letter saying that she would love to visit the bridge, but the UTS would be too strenuous for her. He accommodated my request as he is a true gentleman and people person (imho). I would love to have him back on the East Coast permanently, and if he takes the helm of the Regal, that might persuade me to book it again this Christmas. I was looking at the Caribbean, simply due to the dates and ports, but we're flexible! I hope DM can keep cruising for many years. He goal is to outlive her grandmother and she lived to 103!

Capt. Perrin is current Captain. I'd be interested to know if Cmdr. Romano IS switching to Regal, and if it's permanent, or just covering.

Romano has lived in Florida for a long time. Maybe 10 years?

He is supposed to be joining Regal sometime in March, and will

be aboard for the TA.

Hi All

Commodore is a real asset to Princess Cruises, have been lucky to get to know

him over the past few years, no need for details but to be invited for lunch

with him while in port in Scotland was spacial or an odd phone call can make

your day.

yours Shogun