Carnival Paradise Questions

mrs. z

Will be going on the Paradise in 2 weeks and not finding too much up to date information. If anyone can render any information on the questions below that would be great:

1. Does anyone have any NEWER Fun Times for the 4 day Trip to Cozumel sailing? Everything I have seen is very old.

2. If you recently went on the Paradise how was the temperature in the cabins, MDR and thru out the ship?

3. Is there hair dryers in the cabins and if so how are they?

4. Is there a refrigerator in the cabins?

Thanks for any information and Happy Cruising.

😀 have a wonderful trip.....we sure did.

Will be going on the Paradise in 2 weeks and not finding too much up to date information. If anyone can render any information on the questions below that would be great:

1. Does anyone have any NEWER Fun Times for the 4 day Trip to Cozumel sailing? Everything I have seen is very old.

We were on the 4 night Cozumel sailing over New Years. I didn't save the fun times though.

2. If you recently went on the Paradise how was the temperature in the cabins, MDR and thru out the ship? I thought the cabin and ship were comfortable for the most part. Our cabin was a little warm with the curtains open.

3. Is there hair dryers in the cabins and if so how are they? No, there was not a hair dryer in our cabin.

4. Is there a refrigerator in the cabins? Nope.

1. Does anyone have any NEWER Fun Times for the 4 day Trip to Cozumel sailing? Everything I have seen is very old. Sorry, I was on a 5 day sailing.

2. If you recently went on the Paradise how was the temperature in the cabins, MDR and thru out the ship? It was pretty much okay throughout the ship; however, I found the MDR to be chilly and I am not one to complain of being cold.

3. Is there hair dryers in the cabins and if so how are they?There are none.

4. Is there a refrigerator in the cabins? Again, no. You can request an ice bucket from your steward.

Have a great cruise, I know that we did!!

2. If you recently went on the Paradise how was the temperature in the cabins, MDR and thru out the ship?

3. Is there hair dryers in the cabins and if so how are they?

4. Is there a refrigerator in the cabins?

We just got back from the Paradise! Loved it. Here is a link to pictures I posted with the Fun Times. You may be able to see them better if you can download them to zoom in. https://carnivalparadisefuntimes2016.shutterfly.com/pictures/12

The temperature in our rooms was great. If it got warm, there is a knob to turn on the ceiling to let cold air blow out. The MDR was comfortable for me. I was never hot or cold anywhere on the ship, besides hot laying in the sun :)

No hair dryers in our room. Brought my own. I heard you could request one, but they weren't very good. There wasn't a plug in our bathroom, so I dried my hair in the room infront of the mirror-had no problems.

There was not a fridge in our room. We never needed one though. We always had ice from our room attendant, and food is always available :)