Help me with my anthem restaurant reservations- rate the complimentary restaurants

stipmom

Dining is s subjective, that being said I led dynamic dining.

All restaurants had good to very good service, the only bad meal we had was at Silk. The Asian experience was bland, my wife loves duck and was extremely disappointed, was also the 'worst' of the service experiences.

Loved the Grande maybe because of the surf and turf or it might have been old school waiters in tuxes opening my lobster tail and making me feel like a VIP(I wasn't). If you like formal night it could be every night!

American icon we liked the selection but didn't try this until 2nd to last night so went for breakfast and some beignets the next morning. Could have gone back to try other items.

Chic reminded both of us a little of American Icon, food was good with some interesting choices too.

Devinly decadence is no more

Pay restaurants? Went to Jamie's twice taking advantage of the repeat 1/2 off coupon.

My advice? Have your rotation set, Try all 4 early and juggle reservations after sampling.

Grande, AI, Chic, Silk.

Jamie - so-so.

After trying once every one of the "free" venues, we went back once to Grande & AI, then cancelled everything and ate at MDR, and were happy with the food, choice and the ability to take our time or rush, according to plans.:)

We had great service in all of the complimentary restaurants.

Food in order of our liking: American Icon, Chic, Grande, Silk.

Did Jamie's one night. Apps and desserts were great. Entree was meh. Not worth the $$, imo, so we stayed with the complimentary spots the rest of the trip.

For both food and service. Thanks

Why not just try them all? Why let other people you don't know influence what you do.I don't understand what do you need someone to take you by the hand and lead you thru your cruise? Go exploring try something with knowing every little thing about it;)

Dhill, I did make reservations for all of them but was rethinking one of the restaurants as the menu did not seem as appealing to me as some of the others. And I need to repeat some as I do not want to do specialty restaurants on this cruise. .

Reading some reviews it seems service is an issue in some of the restaurants and I wanted to hear some other experiences..