Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean REVISED!

S.S.Oceanlover

I have revised the first page of my Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean page. Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean page I noticed that when I use my Netscape browser the first page doesn't work right. I'm not sure if it works OK with webtv or not either so you can still access the page the old way.That address is:The old Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean page

I'm working on trying to get it to work with all browsers. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bill

1a.jpg

Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean cruise page

Therese,

It is my pleasure providing the site. It helps pass the time until the cruise. icon_smile.gif

Good luck with waiting that long, lol. I have 2 months to go and can't wait any longer. We have been booked since last September so I can appreciate what you are going through.

All you can do is read these boards every day and eventually cruise day will get here!

Bill

1a.jpg

OH, THIS LOOKED LIKE A SCARY TOPIC!! At first I thought maybe you'd gotten official word that our CP (that's Caribbean Princess!) ITINERARY had been revised! My husband says I'm a "jump to conclusions kind of person!" We look forward to meeting you onboard. Bucky

I'm thinking about taking Star Princess' eastern itinerary that includes Tortola (thanks to whoever it was on this board that pointed this new itinerary out!), so I was kind of hoping that the topic was actually about a similar revision of itinerary for CP. icon_smile.gif

"I'm gonna book myself on that Princess Cruise."

-- Fox Mulder, X-Files 'Three Words'

Thanks for your help with this info. We sail on Saturday.!!! Can't Wait, I am so excited I can't sleep. We have had this planned for half a year. When I get back onthe 10th of may I will come bqck and give you my personal review, though I do not have anything to compare it to. This is my first!!

Linda

First Timer!!!

Linrosin,

Have a great cruise! In my opinion your first is always the best. I still remember my first cruise back in 1991 on the Celebrity Meridian to Bermuda. We had our only inside cabin that cruise and the ship was only about 40,000 but we loved and it, and still have fond memories of that cruise. We walked around all week in awe of the beautiful ship, the size of it,and awesome service and food.

Bill

1a.jpg

I am so spoiled by Bill's site devoted to our 06/26/04 Caribbean Princess sailing.

I don't know if I am going to like being on my own for future cruises.

icon_eek.gif

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

Thanks for your wonderful site. For years, I have pre-lived my cruise vacations by sitting in my chair and staring at the cruise books at the same old photos over and over - we usually cruise every 6 months and in between I try to get ready for the next one. your site almost puts me on the ship and I know of no better place to be then on a ship.

Great site. I've added it to my favorites so I can look and relook at it many times before we sail.

Thanks again.

Rusty

stikdog_e0.gif

CARRIBEAN PRINCESS JAN 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;01;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

CARNIVAL'S LEGEND JAN 2003

CELEBRITY'S CENTURY DEC 2003

cflbird2dog_e0.gif

Archived