Group on fitbit website

Sprasa03

wow six pack goals! That sounds so ambitious but it will feel so good to strut around the ship with a 6 pack !

It is an overly ambitious goal that won't happen, but hey! I can dream :). I workout so I can eat , not eat so I can workout which is definitely what is needed for a six pack!

Hey! I work from home and I was wondering if you had details on that treadmill desk :)

Mine is DIY. I bought a treadmill (I'm actually on my 3rd as of this week), and attached Extreme velcro tape to the handles.

Then I bought a pine board, and attached some 2x4 to raise the platform to the height I wanted. Then I attached the other side of the Velcro, and joined my 'desk' to the treadmill.

This way, IF I wanted (I don't), I could remove the desk portion and have access to the full treadmill, too.

I'm in! The Surge will track your elevation as well so for every 10 ft you walk up, you get credit for one flight of stairs. My husband discovered that during 12 ft swells, if he was walking in place you got credit for the upswing. Cheater - ha ha! Lots of places to walk on the ship and always use the stairs. The elevators are usually full anyway.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I just joined the group! I got my for but yesterday! Hooray! I had been banned from fitness trackers by my hubby because I have lost 3 so far and broke one. Well this time I got the HR Charge and I figure I can't lose my wrist! Let's just hope it doesn't fall off or I will be banned again.

I cruise on the Jade in November so I need some motivation to get moving. Looking forward to the challenges!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

All joined, thank you very much. Cruising on NCL for the first time June next year 😀

Your welcome!

I'm in. I am finding that I like the extra motivation from the tracker, so, a group should be even more inspiring. [emoji16]

I like the motivation too, I don't feel like I'm trying to get it done on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Just joined! Did great wearing the Fitbit all Jan and Feb, but haven't worn it in two weeks. Put it back on today and made my goal steps for the first time. Yay me. My goal is much lower than most other people's because I have a chronic illness that makes 10k+ impossible. I love the motivation from a group. Thanks for starting this.

Is there a way to get groups to show on the App? I only seem to be able to search individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just checked on my phone and didn't see any groups, only friends. Looks like going to the fitbit webpage is the only way to get to them.