UK website volunteers for survey.....

chemmo

My email said vouchers would be sent within one week of completing the task.

"Amazon vouchers will be sent out by email within one week of completing the task. Very occasionally they do get lost or accidentally classed as spam, so if you don’t receive anything please let me know and I’ll re-send them."

We have not received the email to complete! Obviously we were not what they were looking for!

Seriously though, glad I posted the information, the more they ask cc members about the website the better it must be for all of us!

Enjoy your vouchers!

We have not received the email to complete! Obviously we were not what they were looking for!

Seriously though, glad I posted the information, the more they ask cc members about the website the better it must be for all of us!

Enjoy your vouchers!

Don't give up hope Chemo as there us a second tranche of surveys going out this week.

Just got the email, clicked through and completed the survey,

but no mention of vouchers????

Guess what???

This evening I got another email survey, this one DID mention Amazon Vouchers, all completed, so I will be keeping an eye on my in box.

Anne

Yeaah, Happy Dance, :D :D :D

£10 Amazon Voucher has just popped into my inbox.

Perfect timing to add a few Kindle books to my collection before our next cruise!!!

Many Thanks to chemmo :)

Edited by sentosa25

I would like to add my thanks to those of Sentosa25 for a good post by Chemmo. My email also dropped into my inbox this morning although I nearly missed it. At first it appeared to be one of Amazon's daily publicity drops, but then I noticed the name Stuart Church in the opening line. It was Stuart who sent out the original survey.

A word of warning that you should check your emails daily if you are expecting one from Stuart. Mine had an expiry date of today to claim the voucher.

Thanks again Chemmo.

Yep mine came today at about 3pm UK time

I can confirm they do have an Expiration date of 03-Feb-2026 so don't think you have to worry about it expiring before you use it. I guess you didn't notice the year?

Already had something line up for my £20 and can confirm they work as its already spent.

Brand new set of JABA Rox bluetooth headphones on the way to me ready for my cruise

"A word of warning that you should check your emails daily if you are expecting one from Stuart. Mine had an expiry date of today to claim the voucher"

Are you sure???????

Mine expires on 3rd February...........2026!! :eek:

Doesn't matter as I have just spent it :p :p

Yep mine came today at about 3pm UK time

I can confirm they do have an Expiration date of 03-Feb-2026 so don't think you have to worry about it expiring before you use it. I guess you didn't notice the year?

Already had something line up for my £20 and can confirm they work as its already spent.

Brand new set of JABA Rox bluetooth headphones on the way to me ready for my cruise

Woops sprocket 007,

I must have been typing as you posted, then I went back just to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me and it really was 2026 :)

"A word of warning that you should check your emails daily if you are expecting one from Stuart. Mine had an expiry date of today to claim the voucher"

Are you sure???????

Mine expires on 3rd February...........2026!! :eek:

Doesn't matter as I have just spent it :p :p

What a dummy! :rolleyes: and where is the totally red faced, embarrassed smiley when you need it?!

I saw 3rd Feb and hit the panic button. To be honest, I'm not sure that I'm actually safe to leave the house on my own. I saw St. John on our itinerary and wondered why we were calling there as well as St. Thomas! Go on, have a laugh. I did when I realised my mistake. Back to the excursion planning.

We were never asked to complete a survey!

Very pleased to know they have asked regular cc cruisers who are aware of problems and issues.

Enjoy your vouchers and, more to the point, you know you have given a little time to hopefully improve a product we all moan about much as we love Celebrity!

Best Wishes,

Chemmo

I cannot find this, please help! Which actual website do I go into, as I would love to fill in a questionnaire. Thanks in anticipation

I spotted the request for volunteers a couple of weeks ago....It was scroll down home page for a few days only. I posted it on CC as I thought many may miss it. They were obviously looking for a 'sample' for a questionnaire and I thought it would be really good if CC members completed. You did an initial quick fill in and were then emailed back if chosen.

I wasn't chosen and I am sure many others were not too...keep your eyes open and post if you spot another opportunity to make a positive contribution to the X website!

Best wishes!

Cheers Sentosa. Just noticed your upcoming. What a trip! Enjoy! :)

Thank you Jetlagged787,

have never done a b to b before,so a whole new experience for us.

We booked this two years ago, can't believe it is nearly time to pack and get organised. :)