Something about me you might not know...

Thats a great talent to have KayTwo:cool:

Trying to find that Work vs Money vs Cruising balance is a hard one :D

I know what you mean, but find if I prioritise my money and time to cruising at least I am happy for a short period of time.;)

Hullo,

When we were in Monaco, we went on a ship excursion to Nice and Eze (pronounced Ezz). We loved Nice and sat at a cafe on Solaya Marche au Fleurs for coffee, just amazed that we were there.

The hotels set back on the Plage all have umbrellas and tables and chairs and towels and stuff set up with fences around the area, so none of the plebs can get in. There is no sand just a white rock beach, so there are carpet runners from the water to the deck-chairs and along each aisle, so the poor rich people don't hurt their tootsies on the rocks.

So funny!

The trip up to Eze was exciting, if you like winding roads. Eze is just beautiful and the short drive over The Devil's Viaduct is a bit 'thrilling', too. We had a lovely day.

Happy sailing!

fe

I have had a very varied work life but have enjoyed being my own boss running my own businesses over the last 15 years. Gives me freedom to 'cruise when I choose'! I am very artistic & have my own web & graphic design business.

I live in beautiful rural NSW & also have an alpaca stud farm where we have after 15 years work bred the finest ever tested alpaca fleece in Australia (super proud of that achievement :)). Partly due to my love of alpacas I really want to visit South America - in particular Peru (Macchu Picchu is top of my bucket list) which also ties in with another love - ancient history.

Would love to do that Princess circumnavigation of South American inc Panama Canal, Easter Island but not willing to spend weeks on the ship that Princess uses for that trip - I need a better rated ship that at least allows MTD & doesn't make you pay for the Adults Solarium for a very long cruise & I'm hoping they upgrade their offerings in the future.:)

Although they are a long time away from home I can at least do some work whilst travelling as long as I get an internet connection now & again.

Lucky to have already visited many places around the world since my 20's, (Egypt, Europe, USA, UK, China etc) plus did the RCCL Alaska cruise/tour which was on my list & then cruised home from Canada with a B2B Hawaiian & Trans Pacific cruise in 2013. Fantastic trip!

Since then like LuckiePuris I have also developed a bit of a desire to avoid flying despite having done over 50 flights in my travels - I think it's so many recent plane losses over the last few years due to terrorists, Russians, crap pilots & suicidal pilots that has me thinking of ways to avoid flying - hence probably the Princess offerings have come to mind. Although I do feel the Princess demographic will probably be a little too old for us..?

After spending too many years organizing other people's finances (bookkeeper), I am now officially only counting our own beans and spending of it as much as possible on cruises. We only starting cruising in 2005 but have made up for it since then.

We have done the Caribbean, Alaska (by sea and land), Mexico, Singapore, East Coast USA/Canada and 2 Hawaii/Sydney and 1 Sydney/Vancouver.

Upcoming - Sydney/Singapore, Mexico and another transpacific (Seattle/Sydney). We sort of got stuck on the Transpacifics for a while but this will be the last one.

Bucket List: Panama Canal, Baltic Sea, Norway, Mediterranean. Hopefully, heading to do Europe ones in 2017

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Deb I have worked as a nurse for 35 years, I love being a nurse.

In September we are going on the Emerald Princess on the 4 Continents 48 day cruise from London to Sydney.

One thing on my bucket list is to go to Italy, I'm so excited.

I am a crafty person, enjoy folk art painting.

I love gardening, I have a cottage garden and a wonderful herb garden.

I love cooking and caring for my family.

My favourite film is Anne of Green Gables.