Something about me you might not know...

Do you have an interest? Are you talented? Perhaps a desire to cruise to a location? A secret ambition? Not outting your life but something you might wish to disclose?... just for fun :D

K - I will start -

I play the piano

I desire to do a World Cruise

On the top of my bucket list is to go to Alaska & Canada.

I would love to cruise Alaska and then go to Prince Edward Island Canada.

I'm an Anne of green gables fan. I love Classic children's literature. Anne, little women, ect.

I'm an Anne of green gables fan. I love Classic children's literature. Anne, little women, ect.

Go do it, done Alaska and recently east coast of USA/Canada, inc Prince Edward Island, wonderful country. Look at the P&O UK cruises from Southampton for east coast of USA/Canada, we did it on Aurora.

Hi,

We did a Silversea cruise from Montreal to New York for the Fall Colours in 2013, we loved Prince Edward Island, did a private tour and our tour guide was ready for my friend and I with 2 plaited wigs & hats to wear to Green Gables. We had a wonderful cruise, a great visit to Green Gables, as well the burial site of many of the Titanic victims in Halifax cemetery...........as well as many other wonderful experiences - a bucket list trip that was pretty much perfect. Followed by a drive of north east USA to Niagara Falls a train trip across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver, then another drive from Denver, through Monument Valley, Vegas - across to the Californian coast and then up to San Francisco - then flying home to Oz to recover from an amazing experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great idea!

Okay, here goes! I've been fortunate to be able to travel quite a bit with work, never had any issue with flying. In the last year, I've developed a fear of flying which I'm working on. But in the meantime, I'm excited to be able to cruise to overseas destinations with minimal flying!

I have a passion for food - different cuisines and styles of dining. From nice cheeses and wine and at home, to a new Melbourne cafe for brunch, to splurging on some great restaurants here and there.

My cruise bucket lists are the Honolulu to Sydney ones, when I can finally get three weeks annual leave at once! Also would like to cruise Canada / Alaska inner passage and Panama Canal.

Thanks for the wonderful ideas about how to go and see Anne.

Canada/Alaska/USA trip would be amazing.

I just wish my mum was alive so we could do this together. She was the cruiseship fan in our house but never got to go on one of the newer ships.

I would be doing the trip for her in her memory.

I can fix or build just about anything, jack of all trades, master of none.

The Hawaii to Sydney cruise is on the bucket list but the number 1 on the bucket list is to buy a yacht in the US, Caribbean, Mexico or even Europe and spend a year or two sailing it back to Australia.

Talents - None

Looks - None

Intelligence - None

Humour - None

Cruise list. Pretty much anything as long as its Sydney to Sydney.

No fear of flying but my darling can't dure to a medical condition.

Now here's the bigg tha shocks most, I managed to trick the most wonderful woman (well girl at the time) into thinking I was worth falling in love with, about the only really good thing I've ever done.

Talents - None

Looks - None

Intelligence - None

Humour - None

Cruise list. Pretty much anything as long as its Sydney to Sydney.

No fear of flying but my darling can't dure to a medical condition.

Now here's the bigg tha shocks most, I managed to trick the most wonderful woman (well girl at the time) into thinking I was worth falling in love with, about the only really good thing I've ever done.

I fall into the same category as you Gut, and was also lucky enough to find a woman of the same high class as your Lady.

This has become very apparent at the moment as for the past seven weeks I've been struck down by Adult Whooping Cough combined with its favourite mate Double Pneumonia. A few weeks still to go apparently as WC is known as the 100 day cough.

I know where I picked it up but it still hasn't turned me off cruising.

Word of warning to fellow Oldies, WC in Seniors has increased 500% in the last 4 years, go and get a booster innoculation NOW, you don't want what I've got believe me.

I fall into the same category as you Gut, and was also lucky enough to find a woman of the same high class as your Lady.

This has become very apparent at the moment as for the past seven weeks I've been struck down by Adult Whooping Cough combined with its favourite mate Double Pneumonia. A few weeks still to go apparently as WC is known as the 100 day cough.

I know where I picked it up but it still hasn't turned me off cruising.

Word of warning to fellow Oldies, WC in Seniors has increased 500% in the last 4 years, go and get a booster innoculation NOW, you don't want what I've got believe me.

Yep get that shot.

Great idea!

Okay, here goes! I've been fortunate to be able to travel quite a bit with work, never had any issue with flying. In the last year, I've developed a fear of flying which I'm working on. But in the meantime, I'm excited to be able to cruise to overseas destinations with minimal flying!

I have a passion for food - different cuisines and styles of dining. From nice cheeses and wine and at home, to a new Melbourne cafe for brunch, to splurging on some great restaurants here and there.

My cruise bucket lists are the Honolulu to Sydney ones, when I can finally get three weeks annual leave at once! Also would like to cruise Canada / Alaska inner passage and Panama Canal.

Luckie, you so need to do both. What amazing itineraries,two of our favourites do the third is my bucket list [emoji108][emoji106]

Luckie, you so need to do both. What amazing itineraries,two of our favourites do the third is my bucket list [emoji108][emoji106]

Hopefully one day!! My partner and I are both travel agents so we tend to alternative with a cruise holiday and a land based holiday. When it comes time for the cruise, we normally are in need of a relax-do-nothing holiday which is why we stay close to home with the South Pacific.

These bucket list cruises are the big ones for us so hopefully will do them in our thirties sometime!

I went to a circus skills workshop when I was younger and I learned to eat fire. Boy, talking myself into it was very scary, but I did it! That is about my only 'claim to fame'.

We have been lucky enough to cruise from Istanbul to St Petersburg (2 trips) in the last few years and are now 4 star Mariners. Have only ever sailed with HAL.

Have been to NZ twice and this year we are on the Oz/NZ Collectors cruise for 43 days.

Happy cruising to you all!

fe

Wow !!!!.... interesting to read about cruises and trips to come and some things we enjoy to do

Looking hopefully to cruise around Oz and of course the World Cruises - the itinerary for 2017 is great with Malta, Norway plus plus and then of course too hehe theres that Indian Ocean cruise that's currently underway.... gosh so many places to go....

Lifes for living n u only get one go....:cool:

Not much talent here! Although usually my travelling companions call me the 'cruise director'. I think they just enjoy someone organising :D

In a relatively short cruising 'career', have been so lucky to cross a number of things of our list:

- Alaska

- Hawaii

- Gt Barrier Reef

- Pacific Islands

- NZ

- SE Asia

We are soon off for a Sth Pacific Islands & NZ Nth Is cruise & just this week we booked Around Australia cruise for 2017.

Life is Good:)

Happy Cruising,

Neil & Tracey

Oh btw, my best talent is booking cruises. [emoji1]

Will cross Nice, Cannes, Marseille and quite a few other ports off the bucket list later this year on X Constellation. First time on X and really looking forward to it.

Oh btw, my best talent is booking cruises. [emoji1]

Will cross Nice, Cannes, Marseille and quite a few other ports off the bucket list later this year on X Constellation. First time on X and really looking forward to it.

A lot of people here on CC seem to share that talent:eek::cool:;)

That cruise sounds good.

The faster we cross things off the bucket list he faster we add more on.

I went to a circus skills workshop when I was younger and I learned to eat fire. Boy, talking myself into it was very scary, but I did it! That is about my only 'claim to fame'.

We have been lucky enough to cruise from Istanbul to St Petersburg (2 trips) in the last few years and are now 4 star Mariners. Have only ever sailed with HAL.

Have been to NZ twice and this year we are on the Oz/NZ Collectors cruise for 43 days.

Happy cruising to you all!

fe

That circus skills workshop sounds cool.

A girl I knew did one and later was demonstrating the sword swallowing, using a biro, (it's actually easy as long as you get the neck angle) the pen slipped out of her fingers and punctured her airway, she nearly died.

That circus skills workshop sounds cool.

A girl I knew did one and later was demonstrating the sword swallowing, using a biro, (it's actually easy as long as you get the neck angle) the pen slipped out of her fingers and punctured her airway, she nearly died.

Very dangerous, didn't anyone ever tell her that 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.:eek:

Very dangerous, didn't anyone ever tell her that 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.:eek:

Her father was told that when something is inserted into the throat just "right" there is virtually a suction (or automatic swallowing action) that would have pulled the pen out of her fingers unless she had a really good grip.