Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

225678ac73625b450706a41f1eb0c7c8.jpg

Smiling that this is the cover photo on my thread in the mobile app just now.

Edit: I really hope motley hears the calling of this thread and joins us tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by TheDougOut

We have a spare couch in our 2 bedroom Haven suite in September if you and your gf need to up the game. LOL

16ee8d155b56c90209b4afdb4b487e5b.jpg

This is probably the closest you'll see me in the Haven for the next 20 years or so.

Speaking of which, I've always thought NCL's integration of a premium area is well executed, at least so far as how it fits in with the rest of the ship. To those that aren't part of it, you really aren't aware that you're missing out on anything,

So, Doug.... Are you having fun on your cruise?

I'll answer that once I have a chance to go back and read through the thread. Only slightly nervous to do so. I was confused yesterday when someone showed the time that I called it a night after the wander. There may be some voids I have to figure out.

I know some people have asked about drink menus, wine selections, and beer options outside of the brew house. I've assumed a lot of this info has already been captured by others in various threads.

But while enjoying my Bloody Mary this morning in the atrium, I saw that their bar menu might offer some useful answers...

6b26ccb5e970ff4fd7c782a03def47db.jpg

52e9d49955c7acf086c9ec228fe58ad7.jpg

6845f91734f3953720969a0ee8b4ce7c.jpg

Edited by TheDougOut

That settles it. I'm booking a solo cruise in a studio and will rely on everyone's great suggestions for my every move.

I told you before you left home to go see Lovely. Tell her Chloe said hello. Her aunt Ellen and grandmother Amy gave Lovely and her fiancé Joped all our left over Glow items. She is the best!

Who's gonna catch me on the web cam? Port side, 2nd balcony up between 4th/5th lifeboat from the front.

If the camera would just pan down I could see you. It's concentrating on the top of the ship at the moment.

Oh..and thanks for this great review!

Edited by Mainah

This is probably the closest you'll see me in the Haven for the next 20 years or so.

Speaking of which, I've always thought NCL's integration of a premium area is well executed, at least so far as how it fits in with the rest of the ship. To those that aren't part of it, you really aren't aware that you're missing out on anything,

Truth!!! Normally, we are not Haven dwellers, happily stuffing ourselves into an inside room or splurging for a balcony but about this time last an opportunity arose to jam two families of 3 into a 2 bedroom suite in the Haven during one of NCL's "pay for 2, stuff 12 into a room and we'll give you free booze to survive" promotion. We couldn't pass it up. Of course, once we came to our senses that the quarters were going to be just too tight for 6 up of us, so we promptly dumped the kids off the reservation. For their sanity, of course! It has nothing to do with our opportunity to live like kings and act like kids....:cool:

I know some people have asked about drink menus, wine selections, and beer options outside of the brew house. I've assumed a lot of this info has already been captured by others in various threads.

But while enjoying my Bloody Mary this morning in the atrium, I saw that their bar menu might offer some useful answers...

6b26ccb5e970ff4fd7c782a03def47db.jpg

52e9d49955c7acf086c9ec228fe58ad7.jpg

6845f91734f3953720969a0ee8b4ce7c.jpg

Thanks

Still the #1 thread!

Just found some crusty gold in the corner of my screen protector. If I didn't mention it earlier... during the late night wander when I was chatting it up with Ms Escape runner up, I managed to drop my phone into the nachos. Incredibly smooth.

Edited by TheDougOut

Wifi has been fairly rough since arriving, and I'm not grabbing any cellular service that's compatible with Verizon.

I'll be dropping offline shortly for our snorkel, with the hope that the wifi will be behaving upon my return.