Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

2c5b9470e24e72ee4d8fbcb0a3c5e1f4.jpg

Fried Brie

884d25100074e97a05b6b102ff8ee609.jpg

Better than what I'll be eating at JFK tomorrow night at this time

2d763297dc35981e7b234119d0704fc4.jpg

Broccoli Soup

In other news... phone at 33%. No fear... I know where to find outlets in public areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great review, really enjoyed your week while we were sitting at home in negative temperatures. On the ship in November and cannot wait. If you run into Jovo the Hotel Director ( who is by far the best in the fleet), please give him a big hello from Risto, Vera and Lena!

Thanks for taking us along this week. And tell Sue and your family thanks for sharing you with us. I've chuckled thinking everyone from the CD down probably knows about your live review, too! What an ingenious way to insure terrific service ;-). The. best. ever.

Thank you so much for the best review I have read on cruise critic. I have looked forward each day to your pics and updates. I will be on her in May. After reading your fantastic review I'm ready to go on my cruise now. Thank you again and safe travels home.

Amazing review! Please do more in the future! Like the NCL Getaway May 1-8, that way we can grab a drink together!

Also, get one of these for your next trip, it's a lifesaver!

http://www.amazon.com/Compact-20000mAh-Portable-Anker-PowerCore/dp/B00X5RV14Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1454728314&sr=8-4&keywords=Anker+charger

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

95dd565f3627283a3144e742a1f4d434.jpg

Seeing Sue's shirt makes me think about all the excited folks traveling to Miami today. Safe travels, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How about all those traveling next Friday!!!... And thanks for the great review, even though my wife yelled at me for spending to much time on the computer while I read about your "Escape" from reality.

Pause....Doug, don't stop the party to read this. Everyone else...Hate to break the mood, I can't remember which page has Doug's post regarding the app he uses to resize pics before he uploads. Does anyone remember the name of the app? Thanks...resume