Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

Doug,

Great review. I found it a little late, but caught up by speed reading it on Thursday. All the drink pictures had me longing to visit the Beers of the World store.

I was a little concerned that no one picked up on your request to look in on the cats. But, no worries, a quick trip across I-90, and I can say the cats are doing fine. Sort of. Sorry about the door. It would have been easier with a key. As I was boarding it back up, one of the little suckers escaped. He is all good, but I didn't want to try to get him back inside, so he is in the mailbox. You did plan on being back before the mailman gets there, right?

I did put a can of tuna in with him. And an opener.

Hope to see more reports after your liver transplant. Carry on.

Kristi....they do have craft cocktails at "home". :)

Fantastic! Normally, we sit ourselves at the pool deck all day due to the small child. But he's not so small anymore and I think we will be doing more exploring this trip. We could never compete with your wandering, of course, but we will try!

Good luck with the transplant and please cruise again soon so we can read about your shenanigans!

What a great week we had! Tell Sue "thanks for sharing". I'll miss all your posts next week.

Thanks for being a positive person. Too many on here take the critic part way too seriously.

Weather here in NY/NJ area today is perfect for flying. You deserve a quick and uneventful flight home!

Thanks Doug for a fantastic capture of your week! I have more than 8 months to go before I board the Escape and I'm looking forward to calling the Brew House my home as well :)

I'm sure we'll miss your daily updates unless you want to blog your regular daily life in Rochester LOL.

Noooooo!!! :( Please don't tell me your trip is over already?

What on earth am I going to do here in rainy old England without my daily read of your adventures?

Thank you so much for sharing, it's really appreciated.

I've had a great (virtual) time on board the Escape with you! :D

Doug, I'm speechless.

That was absolutely legendary. You caused me to stay up a few hours past my bedtime several nights this week because I could not stop following along during your late night adventures.

Please do this again on your cruise later this year! Heck, you could be on a rowboat for a week and I would follow along like a stalker (although the wifi may be a little crappy).

Thanks again. You have set the bar extremely high for all future Live reviewers. Somewhere MotleyFan is smiling..............or ranting about something.

You caused me to stay up a few hours past my bedtime several nights this week because I could not stop following along during your late night adventures.

We had our fun, didn't we?

Thank you all for the kind words. You're making my day! And it's going to be a long one - not scheduled to arrive back in Rochester until after midnight.

Only two priorities on a day like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had our fun, didn't we?

Thank you all for the kind words. You're making my day! And it's going to be a long one - not scheduled to arrive back in Rochester until after midnight.

Only two priorities on a day like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Drink beer and report your whereabouts back to us?