Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

2:58am - Skyline is clear. Bar is shutdown. They stopped serving around 2:30am, and confirmed that the ship is shutdown in regards to UBP. Missed it at O'Sheehan's by 4 minutes.

The three crew/bartenders that remain offer to get me a drink.

I decline. I'm good. Yes, you certainly are Doug. Have been all week as we have lived vicariously through your eyes and have taken a great 7 day journey on the Escape with you.

Safe trip home.

Apparently I picked an opportune time to read this entire thread... All 50 pages. I reckon I started about when you went to bed Doug, and it's 5:30 AM now. I'm leaving on the Getaway next week and it'll be my first NCL cruise so I know the venues are slightly different but I imagine it's not TOO different of an experience, with the exception of the beer selection on the Escape. I'm more of a vodka girl anyways. Hopefully we have some people on our ship as fun as you! This was such a great review to read and I am so excited for my UBP now haha. Glad you had a great sailing and have a safe trip home.

Doug, I just ordered you a new liver on Amazon to be delivered to your local hospital. It should be there on Tuesday. It is a rush delivery. I might have some explaining to my DW for the PayPal account, but no worries. I figured you could be awake from your hibernation by then so head on down and get it installed. I also grabbed the battery charger that Mumblez82 recommended. Both you and your phone need to recharge your batteries.

I heard about your review from a CC friend, and he was right. This is a great review. One for the ranks and records. I think it will be ranked top of the NCL board reviews and maybe all of CC too. It is definitely one of my top ones as well. If someone does one similarly it would truly be the form of flattery.

You are deserving of some sort of reward, if not a few craft Canadian brews. Thanks for the wanderings, roamings, chargings, and all the fun. You can truly say for your last post, "This is Doug, out".

Well this review really put Escape in a positive light.

It was a fun journey. Sad it's ending. I know more than I ever thought I'd know about the district brew house. :p

Not sure it sold us to sail this ship, but I must say it did more than NCL has accomplished in that regard.

NCL should send Thedougout a stipend for his good work.

Good job.

You have no idea what you've done for all us at home waiting to board. (3 weeks!!) Thank you so much for taking us along for the ride. This is hands down my favourite review ever!

Safe travels for everyone in your group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk