Carnival Paradise

nursemom2

Hi, I really enjoyed reading your blog! I wanted to ask about formal night. Is it kid friendly or adults only? Is it just a formal dinner? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree, it is very kid friendly...we had 2 children at our table, and they were treated like little prince and princesses!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I took her way back in 2009..there was the sweetest article about Aunt, Nephew, and Quality Grandma time and trip....all with no to Fancy cruise experience...4 days being perfect...and so much great bonding of both generations..buying a tie and pashima for both grandma and grandson at 10 dollar shop to be ok and go more together Elegant night..it was close for them too...thanks for adding to the good vibes and so glad Paradise is still good..Love her.

This may have been asked... are there hair dryers in the room? Also, is there a mini fridge? We are in an outside cabin.

Thanks!

No hair dryer in the cabin but you can ask your steward for one. I've heard they're not terribly powerful so you may want to bring your own. Also, no fridge but you are allowed to bring a small soft-sided cooler which the steward will keep filled with ice.

• 3 months later...