10 nites and 4 people=40 pairs of underwear!!!

[quote name='mbisson']Too much information!

And for whoever said "Sounds great, but I'm female! The same part of the panties get "used" whether they're backwards or forwards." I just don't get your point ;)

-Monte[/QUOTE]

ooohh- sounds like a smear campaign. (LOL)

You are all too funny! I have read this whole thread and spent way too much time thinking about some of the reasoning here but with all of the sadness in the world, we need more laughs, even if we have to come up with antidotes for packing of underware. LOL!

[quote name='sally r']Do the panty toss. Go to Kmart/Walmart and buy the bag o' panties specials and just toss 'em. Best of both worlds..easy to pack and saves space for all the duty free liquor on the way home. Just hide the dirty ones when you trash them. We had one cabin attendant fish them out of the garbage and refold our used, cheap underwear! Talk about embarassing.[/quote]
I checked the name to see if I had written this as I do the same thing and had the same thing happen to me.:) I even had one very honest hotel mail them to me..LOL
Target has panties on sale..(white briefs..ok so not sexy) but work for everyday. sometimes for about 75 cents a pair or less..
I also take old panties.and trash..and a few sexy ones that wash out for "evening."

[quote name='KKeeganS']You buying? :p[/quote]

That's my problem. I've been buying too much. In two weeks we head for China, we have two cruises booked and looking at another one plus a trip to Germany.

I hope our kids do well in life, because at this rate, our underwear may be all we have left to leave them. And it may be on day 8 or so.:o

Archived