AIBP & Princess Cays

crznfuls

Yep - no problems with the all inclusive package, however for those who purchase the soda's n more package, you will not have as much freedom as they do not have the soda fountains (guns as I call them) off the ship, only cans which are not included in the soda package.

Our butler (we had a private cabana) kept the drinks coming once he saw our cards for those who had the AIBP....

Can you get virgin daiquiris with the soda and more package on Princess Cays?

In the past I know the soda sticker has not been valid on PC.

Not sure about the soda and more.

Edited to add.....

Confirmed below no its not good on PC.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Yep - no problems with the all inclusive package, however for those who purchase the soda's n more package, you will not have as much freedom as they do not have the soda fountains (guns as I call them) off the ship, only cans which are not included in the soda package.

Our butler (we had a private cabana) kept the drinks coming once he saw our cards for those who had the AIBP....

Lanwood, I keep "hearing" about the private cabana rentals at Princess Cays, but haven't found any information on it. Is this something you can prebook?Book on the cruise or only on Princess Cays? For budgeting purposes, would you mind sharing how much it was to rent? We are going in 2017 and this is something we want to do.

Thanks,

Jenny

Lanwood, I keep "hearing" about the private cabana rentals at Princess Cays, but haven't found any information on it. Is this something you can prebook?Book on the cruise or only on Princess Cays? For budgeting purposes, would you mind sharing how much it was to rent? We are going in 2017 and this is something we want to do.

Thanks,

Jenny

So we don't hijack the thread.....

If you search Princess Cays private cabana there are a few threads on them, here is a couple.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2075134&highlight=princess+cays+private+cabana

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2051566&highlight=princess+cays+private+cabana

So we don't hijack the thread.....

If you search Princess Cays private cabana there are a few threads on them, here is a couple.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2075134&highlight=princess+cays+private+cabana

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2051566&highlight=princess+cays+private+cabana

Thanks for that Colo Cruiser. I didn't mean to do that.

Appreciate your post.

Apologies to the others.

>> Originally Posted by bankerbabe View Post

>> Can you get virgin daiquiris with the soda and more

>> package on Princess Cays?

> Sorry but no. Only the "Liquor Sticker" (All Inclusive Beverage Package)

> honored.

We have been on Princess Cays with Regal Princess end of last year. You can get the whole selection of juices they have on the island (orange, pinaple, grapefruit, cranbery, ....) with the "soda and more" sticker.

Cans of soda are NOT included.